JENGA!

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You were all sitting in the living room, awkwardly not knowing what to do.

'So...' You started off to break the tension, but no one finished off your sentence.

All of a sudden, Chanyeol yelled out, 'LET'S PLAY JENGA!'

 

E8F63EC8D56FE112477D81BAB78A3824.jpg

'YEAH!' Everyone suddenly agreed as it was the only thing that they had in mind, and it was awkward enough as it was before.

'Uhm.. how do you play?' Hyorin asked.

'So, since we're going to be playing in pairs because there are wayyyyy too many people, you and your partner have to try take out one block from the tower without causing it to fall and place it at the top. You have to use one finger and your partner has to use a finger to take the block out. Making it harder as well.' D.O explained.

'Ohokay then. Jieun! Partner?' She asked you.

You were about to reply, but Baekhyun suddenly came in and said 'Sorry, she's already my partner.' And smilded.

'WHAT ABOUT MEEEE?!' Chanyeol was pouting in the background.

'Hahah, sorry mate.' Baekhyun apologized.

'Hmph. HYORINNN!' Chanyeol yelled while running towards Hyorin. Hyorin slightly blushed as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her.

'Hey hey, that's enough! You're making her blush!' Kris pulled Chanyeol off her.

The partners were decided. You and Baekhyun. Hyorin and Chanyeol. Luhan and Sehun. Kris and Tao. Lay and Kai. Suho and D.O. Chen and Xiumin.

'Punishment for whoever loses has to get a flick on the forehead!' Baekhyun shouted out.

'Bring it onnnnn!' Kai challenged. He was the game king, apparently.

-

You stuck your tongue out slightly as you and Baekhyun were pulling out a block from the tower. *Just a little bit more...*

'YESSS!' You shouted out with joy and hugged Baekhyun as you took out the block successfully.

Baekhyun smiled a bit and was about to hug you back, but you quickly pulled away after realising what you were doing.

'Hehe, opps. Sorry.' You sheepishly smiled and turned a bit pink.

'It's okay..' Baekhyun smiled at you, but inside, he had wished you didn't pull away.

-

In the end, everyone's forehead was red except yours, Kai's and D.O's. Kai and D.O were obviously the winners, becauase well, Kai was the game king afterall.

Baekhyun had taken all your forehead flicks because he had refused you to get hit, so his forehead was twice as red as everyone elses.

*Awh, Bacon was so cute... not letting me get hit* You thought. Unknowingly, you were staring at Baekhyun when thinking this, and when Baekhyun looked your way, you quickly turned embarrassed and looked away.

*Hahah awh Jieun~ She's so cute when she's embarassed.* Baekhyun thought.