You... My husband?!

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Your... your the person that i'm having this blind date with you?!' you exclaimed.

'Oh my god. And to think my blind dates before were already bad enough!' He ran his hand through his hair and laid back against the chair.

A few minutes of silence passed and you couldn't handle it anymore. You stood up, grabbed your bag and started to leave. L stood up as you suddenly decided to leave and grabbed your wrist. You looked down at your wrist as you felt something grabbing it. You looked at up at L with a questioning look. 'Let go' you said but he didn't made an attempt to move. You shook his hand off and started to walk again but this time he stoof infront of you and you suddenly stopped.

'How about... we make a deal?' he suggested.

'A deal?' you asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Yes, a deal.'

'I'm listening' you said with your arms crossed.

'How about we talk about it while eating? I'm sort of hungry' he sheepishly scratched the back of his head. If you didn't know any better you would have thought that was cute.

'Fine.' you said as you made your way back to your seat. You looked at the menu on the table and ordered a chicken ceasar salad while he ordered some steak.

'Now can we talk?' you asked after the waiter left.

'Yes. How about... we actually get married? Come on, i've had enough of these blind dates already and i'm guessing so have you.' he said.

'Yes, but at least they weren't rude and arrogant like you.'

'Well obviously, they were probably some old pedo who were 10 years older than you' he shot back. You stared at him from shocked as he guessed right. He smirked a little as he saw that he was correct.

'So, i was saying. Let's come up with a deal. We'll tell our parents that we'll get married. Even though we hate each other, it's the best option right? And we can do whatever we want to instead of having to be a good husband/wife and being loyal to each other. How does that sound?' He asked.

*Hmm, it doesn't sound too bad... maybe he's not so stupid afterall.* 'Deal' you said. 'But on some conditions' 

'Alright.' He got the waiter to bring him a piece of paper and a pen. 'Continue'

'1. I can still be with my boyfriend. 2. No skinship at all, or there will be punishments. 3. You ca-'

'Wait, 2. No skinship at all, unless when necessary. eg. In front of our parents and when we go out together for company reasons' he interrupted.

'Fine. 3. You can go around being a flirt and a player, but no girls home when we get a house araso? 4. We must not let our parents know that this is a fake marriage. 5. We have to pretend to be a happy couple in front of them. 6. No one is going to know that we're getting married okay? Except maybe our closest friends and thats it. 7. Divorce after a year of marriage. Anything else you want to add? You said as he was frantically writing all this down.

'A year? Hm, that sounds reasonable. Not too short, not too long. Nope, i think that's about it.' L agreed. He passed me the paper and told me to sign at the bottom. IYoutook the pen and signed your name and handed it back to him as he signed his name as well. He then folded it up and put it in his pocket. Just on time, the food came and we both dug in as we were both pretty hungry. Soon, you both finished and you left the restaurant. Since your driver told you that he was driving you home, you were following him to his car*

'Why are you following me? Fallen for me already?' he smirked.

*So much for thinking he wasn't so bad* You scoffed. 'Please, someone like you?' You said as you looked him up and down. 'Anyways, you have to drive me home as i have no ride home. And you can finally meet my parents and tell them the news' You simply said.

'Fine. Get in' He said as we reached the door. *Not going to open the door for me? I see this is why i like U-Kwon instead of him.*

'To make this fake marriage work, i think we should get to know more about each other, just in case anyone asks' You suggested.

'Good point. Well, My real names Kim Myung Soo, but no one can call me that except my family. So you have to call me L along with everyone else. I'm 17. Born on the 3rd of March. Allergicic to shrimps. Uh... I don't know. You go' he said.

You laughed and started to tell him things about youreslf. 'My names Shin Jieun not , i'm 17 as well. Born on the 22nd of June. I'm not allergic to anything. Uh...' He started to laugh. 'Who's laughing now?' he said. 'Shut up and concentrate on driving' you said as you crossed yours arms and looked out of the window.

*Awh, she's cute when shes angry. Wait, what am i thinking? Kim Myung Soo! Snap out of it!* L thought to himself.

'Born on the 22nd of June aye? That means I'm your oppa. Call me oppa' L said while concentrating on the road.

'No. Never' you said.

'Come on, you have to call me that anyways in front of your parents and everyone else.' L said.

'Hm, fine. I guess it won't hurt to try' You said. 'L... oppa?' you tried saying.

'No no no, say it together, and more natural' he shook his head.

You took a deep breath. 'L oppa' you said. L smiled.

'Okay, now try Myung Soo oppa.' he said.

'Waeyo? I thought you said i have to call you L like everyone else.' You asked.

'Yes, but now that you're my fiancee, and soon to be wife. Shouldn't you call me Myung Soo because you're practically going to be family? And it would make us seem more couple like' He reasoned.

'Alright fine fine, Myung Soo oopa' you said. L broke out into another smiled after hearing you call him by his real name, and oppa.

*Why am i like this? Why am i smiling so widely? Cut it out L! Get a hold of yourself!' L scolded himself inside of his head. 

After 15 minutes you reached your house. He drove pretty quickly in his shiny blue sports car. You had to admit, his car was nice, really nice.

You got out of the car and walked towards the door with L following behind you. As you were about to open the door, L started to speak.

'Wait!' He said as he grab a hold onto your hand.

'What did we say about no skinship?!' You yelled and he took your hand out of his.

'Shush! Your parents might hear us! And i'm doing THIS' he said while getting a hold of your hand again, 'So that we actually look like a couple and your parents will believe us.'

'Araso araso!' You said while opening the door.

'Umma! I'm home! You called out while pulling L into the house with you.