A familiar voice

My Fairytale Ending With...?

Days past and things between you and Baekhyun weren't that great.

Every morning, you walked into class hoping that everything was a dream and that he would greet you with that smie of his. But you were faced with reality as you didn't even recieve a glance from him.

Hyorin had tried to talk to you about it, but you didn't really know anything about it. And for some reason, you just didn't feel like talking to her about it.

-

Baekhyun was no good without you as well.

Everyday in class, he would stare at your back, wanting to talk to you, but he coudn't bring himself to after seeing that photo. He had assumed that you were with L now, since at lunch times or after class, he would race off not wanting to see you.

-

It was another day, where Baekhyun and you didn't exchange a word or a glance. 

You walked into the classroom and you eyes searched the room for that familiar person.

And there he was, sitting down at his desk. You walked over to your desk with your books in your hand, still watching him.

Suddenly someone pushed past you from behind which caused you to drop all your books.

'Opps, sorry.' It was Jaemi. Again. She had been constantly bumping into you on purpose lately. Normally Baekhyun would be the one who helped you pick up everything, but all he did was sit at his desk looking out at the window without doing anything.

With a sigh, you bent down to pick up all your books. Hyorin quickly ran to your side to help you.

'What a .' She mumbled.

-

School finally ended and you had said bye to Hyorin after telling her you were going to the shops to buy something.

You were lost in thought and weren't paying to where you were walking and accidentally bumped into someone.

'OMO! Sorry! Sorry!' You quickly apologized and bowed 90 degrees.

'Ji... eun?' A familiar voice called out to you.