What's your name?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Uhm, first, what was your name? I didn't catch it before as those girls were screaming so loudly.' You asked him.

'Baekhyun.' He replied. However, he said his name pretty fast.

'Bacon? What? OMG HAHAHAHA!' You cracked up laughing on the spot. All you did for the next few minutes was laugh. When you had finally calmed down, Baekhyun corrected you.

'No no no, Baek-Hyun. Not Bacon.' He slightly pouted.

'Awhs! Sorry, you said your name so fast i thought it was bacon. Anyways, I'm going to call you Bacon from now on!' You .

'What? Noooo~'

'Bacon bacon bacon!' You ran off infront of him calling out his new nickname. Although Baekhyun pretended he didn't like it, in fact, he actually really liked it.

-

After the tour, you and Baekhyun headed off to the cafeteria to grab your lunch. 

'Oh hey! You want some bacon, Bacon?' You cracked up at your own joke.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at you but laughed along too. After getting your food, you scanned the cafeteria for Hyorin, but you couldn't find her.

'Where's your friend?' Baekhyun asked you.

'I don't know..' You replied, trying to find her again.

'Want to sit with me and my friends today then?' He offered.

'Uhm...' You hesistated.

'Come'on, in return for giving me a tour around the school, i'm giving you a chance of not being a loner by yourself at a table!' He joked.

'Hey!' You laughed and lightly smacked his arm.

Baekhyun lead the way to his table with you following closely behind. Everyone's eyes were on you as you were following the new hot student. You met eyes with L, but quickly looked away and hurried up to catch up to Baekhyun.

'Everyone! This is Shin Jieun, and this, is EXO.' Baekhyun introduced.