At the park

My Fairytale Ending With...?

The final bell went off for the day and you walked towards your locker, still in thought of what to do.

*Sigh... I'll just go to see what L has to say. Theres no harm in doing that right?* With a your mind set, you walked towards the park.

As you were walking there, you cluelessly didn't realise someone else who was secretly following you.

*Shin Jieun... I'm back. Missed me?* They smirked.

You got to the park and went by the playground. You sat on the swing as you didn't spot L anywhere in sight.

You started sitting on the swing and was about to push yourself off, but a pair of hands pushed you from the back.

Turning around from shock, you didn't know who to expect. But it was L. He smiling at you with that warm beautiful smile. You turned back around because you didn't know how to react.

The wind softly hit your face while you closed your eyes to enjoy the breeze.

*Click*

From a distance behind a tree, someone took a photo of you and L together.

'So... Why did you want to see me?' You asked him with him still pushing you.

After a long silence, he finally opened his mouth.

'I want... to ask for you back.' L confessed.

'BWO?!' You stopped the swing from shock. L walked infront of you and crouched down to your eye level.

'I want to ask for you back.' L repeated himself. You didn't know what to say but stare at him back in the eye.

'I know what I did to you... And I'm sorry for that. I really am. I was just a fool for letting you go, not realising how precious you were. I was too blinded by Jaemi's act... So I want to ask for you back. If you haven't moved on...' He poured out his heart.

You were listening intentively to everything he said.

*L... wants me back? But... What about Baekhyun...? Wait, why am I thinking of Baekhyun at this moment? What about L?*

You placed a hand onto your heart and you felt that your heart was at a normal pace.

*My heartbeat is normal... It's not racing like it always would. Not the way when I was with Baekhyun... Does that mean... Does that mean I've moved on? I no longer love L? But in fact Baekhyun now?*