Will You Be My Girlfriend?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You looked around at where you were with 11 pink hearts and roses in your hand. *It's really dark scary here...* You thought. There was no lights around and you were in a park out of all places.

Suddenly, lights started to turn on one by one.

You followed the lights with your eyes and stopped as there was a pathway formed now. Suddenly, a figure appeared before you. You opened your mouth to scream but the figure stepped into the light for you to see who it was.

'Baekhyun?' You called out unsure. 

Baekhyun stepped forward and smiled at you. He was wearing a suit and had his hair done up and was looking hot. You gasped at how good looking he looked. He slightly bowed at you and held out his hand, signally for you to take it. Slowly, you raised your hand and placed it in his. He smiled at you and lead you up the stairs. Together, hand in hand you walked up.

However, being the clumsy you, you accidentally missed a step and you almost fell over, if Baekhyun wasn't there to catch you. 

You blushed and said, 'Hehe, opps! It's because my legs are sore.' Baekhyun chuckled at you and swiftly carried you up bridal style. You started panicking

'No no it's okay! I can walk by myself!' You waved your hands around signally no.

But Baekhyun wasn't listening to you and continued to carry you up the stairs. You stopped moving around and slightly placed your arms around his neck. At the top of the stairs, you were expecting him to put you down, but he still continued to carry you. You looked around and the place was nicely dimly lit with balloons around the place. Up ahead of you was a table with a candle in the middle and a rose in the middle.

WIthout letting you drop, Baekhyun pulled out the chair and placed you down, then walked over to his seat and sat down too. You could feel your face slightly turning red.

'So, do you like it?' Baekhyun finally said as he gestured to the whole place with his hands.

You nodded with a smile on your face, 'What is this for anyways?'

'You'll see.' He gave you a wink. You felt your heart flutter and you tried to compose yourself so you wouldn't be smiling too broadly.

In front of both of you was a plate with a lid on top. 'Open it.' Baekhyun said. You placed your hand over the lid and carefully lifted it off.

'Did you make this?!' You looked over at him. 

'Yes, try it.' Baekhyun smiled at you.

On your place, was steak with potato, gavy and some vegetables. You looked over to him and cut up your steak before taking a bite. Your eyes widen as you tasted the steak in your mouth.

'It's soooo good!' You complimented him. 

'Eat lots then.' He chucked.

-

After finishing that delicious meal, Baekhyun came over to you and asked for your hand again. This time, there was no hesitation and you immediately gave him your hand.

He lead you over to a little gazebo behind the table and lead you to the middle before letting go of your hand and saying 'I'll be back.' You stood there watching him walk over to the CD player to press play.

Baekhyun walked back to you and bowed again, 'May I have this dance?' 

'Yes.' You agreed and wrapped your arms around his neck. You both stayed like that and swayed back and forth while moving your feet a little bit.

After the dance, Baekhyun let go of your waist, and grabbed a hold of your hands around his neck and held it inbetween the both of you.

'Jieun?' Baekhyun looked deep into your eyes.

'Yes?' You curiously tilted your head slightly to the side.

'I've been meaning to tell you this a long time ago, but I didn't have the courage to until now.' He took a deep breath.

'I love you. WIll you be my girlfriend?'