Ideas

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You placed your hand on your stomach and felt it. It felt like you were at least 3 months pregnent. 

'I'm so.. full.' You managed to say. You looked over at Baekhyun accusingly but all he did was laugh at you.

Baekhyun was walking you home after eating out at the restaurant because he didn't want you to walk home yourself.

'Beakhyun...'

'Hm?' He looked over to you.

'I was wondering... If you and the other EXO members own A.H.L, why don't you guys live in an expensive apartment and wear expensive clothes?' You asked him.

'Oh, about that. Well, all of us don't want anything to do with the company. Yet.' He finished. 'We just want to live a normal simple everyday life first before we have to inherit the company later on. When we inherit the company later on, we won't really have the time to have fun and go out anymore. And if everyone knew who we were, they would probably try befriend us just because we're rich.'

You nodded after hearing everything because what he said was so true.

After 10 minutes, you both arrived at your house. You turned around to face him. 'Thanks for taking me home.' You smiled up at him.

'You're welcome.' He said. You both stood there for a while. You didn't want to go in yet, and he didn't want to leave yet either.

'I'm... going to go now.' You finally said.

'Okay. Goodnight...' Baekhyun said as he watched you walk into your house.

-

*Dayum, I really wish I could have told that waiter off. I mean, he was looking at Jieun's LEGS! And I couldn't... because well. What right do I have? I'm not her boyfriend.* Baekhyun thought while lying in bed.

'Just ask her out.' Chanyeol came walking into the room.

'What?' Baekhyun said.

'Come'on, I've know you since we were in diapers, don't you think I'll know whats on your mind right now?'

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and blew out the air. 'But I don't know how! I can't just be like 'Hey Jieun, want to be my girlfriend?' What is that?!' Baekhyun groaned.

'What? Did I just hear that you're going to ask Jieun out?!' Chen just happened to walk by the room.

'What?' 'Ask Jieun Out?' 'Hyung, is this true?!' The rest of the EXO members had piled into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room by now and were cramped up in the little space.

'Well uhm... About that...' Baekhyun shyly said. 

'Don't worry Hyung! We'll help you!' Sehun said.

They all nodded, and together they started forming ideas.