Thank you

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'SURPRISE!' You heard everyone shout when Sungjong took his hands off your eyes. You stood there frozen, unable to react to what had just happened. Everyone started to worry and ran towards you concerned.

'Are you okay?' L asked worriedly.

'Are you hurt anywhere?' Woohyun scanned you up and down for any signs for injuries, but there weren't any.

'Noona... is it your time of the month?' Sungjong asked seriously. The rest of the members stared at Sungjong, but that had got you to react.

'WHAT? NOOOOOO!' You shouted.

'Oh. Sorry Noona.' He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. 

'ANYWAYS, LET'S PARTY!' Shouted Dongwoo. Everyone followed him back to the picnic rug and sat down to eat.

'Woah... these are all my favourite food here. How did you guys know?' You asked everyone curiously.

'Uhm, i called your mum to ask what your favourite food was, and she gave me a whole list so we ended up buying everything.' L cutely scratched his head.

'Enough talking, Let's eat!' Sungyeol said as he was about to pick up a packet of korean chips. But before he could, Hoya slapped his hand away.

'What are you doing?' Hoya asked.

'Eating?' Sungyeol stated in an obvious manner.

'No. Jieun should eat first. Go, pick you anything you want to eat.' Sunggyu told you as Sungyeol pouted cutely.

'Hm...' You didn't know what to eat first. So you just grabbed the closest thing near you. After you picked up your food, Sungyeol quickly took that packet of Korean chips. You laughed at how childish and cute he was. Everyone else dug in as well.

After eating, you all layed laid and starred at the sky looking at the clouds.

'Hey, that looks like a sheep!'

'No! More like a goat!'

'That's a flower there!' You all calld out what you saw and pointed. However, from no where, water was sprayed over all of you.

'AHHHHH!' You screamed as you got wet. Dongwoo was standing from a distance with a watergun in his hand laughing his head off. At first everyone was annoyed, but Dongwoo's laugh was pretty contagious and everyone soon was laughing along with him. You all chased Dongwoo around for the watergun. However, suddenly Hoya took one out too.

'WHERE DID YOU GUYS GET THOSE?!' Sungjong complained.

'We bought them while buying the food for Jieun' Hoya explained.

'NOT FAIR!' Sungjong pouted while starting to chase after Hoya.

Soon, everyone was chasing after each other. Some had ran to a nearby convinient store and bought a few buckets to fill water in. 

'STOP! ENOUGH!' L panted. Everyone was drenched wet after that massive water fight. However, you weren't as wet as L had stood in front of you protecting you whenever one of the other guys tried to pour water on you. Everyone stopped running and started laughing at everyone's sight. 

'Alright. I have to go now. Mum doesn't like me coming home late.' Woohyun said.

'Awh, mommy's little boy?' Dongwoo cooed. Woohyun ran towards him wtih a bucket of water and poured it over his head. Woohyun smirked in satisfaction. 

'GUYS! STOP! I think it's all time to go home. We wouldn't want to catch a cold would we?' Sunggyu said. Everyone agreed and headed off.

'BYE GUYS! THANK YOU FOR TODAY. It meant a lot to me. And you all definately cheered me up' You said with a huge smile on your face.

You and L both headed to his car as he was dropping you off at home. During the car ride home, you were tired so you fell asleep quickly. L chuckled at the sight of you sleeping. Soon you arrived at your house and he woke you up. 

'Jieun, we're here.' He gently shook you.

'Huh? Oh. Okay.' You woke up and got out of the car. L got out of the car too and walked you to your door. You turned around to face him when you reached the door.

'Thank you for today. I really appriciate it. It was lots of fun.' You smiled at him.

'No problem.' He shrugged as if it was nothing.

You stood up on your tippytoes and kissed his cheek before quickly running into the house.

L lifted his hand and placed it on his cheek where you had kissed him. *I think I'm falling for you Jieun...* He smiled to himself before returning to his car.