I'm sorry

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You started to walk back home with your earphones in your ear singing along to fantastic baby/ It was a really energetic song so you decided to listen to it to get your mood up.

When you arrived at your house, you saw a figure sitting at your doorstep. You immediately recognised who it is, but decided to ignore them. You walked past them and grabbed out your keys to open the door. But as you finding them in your bag, the figure got up and grabbed your hand.

'Let go.' You spoke full of hate and betrayal.

"Jieun, just listen to me.'

'Kim Myung Soo, let go of my hand now.' He finally let go of your hand slowly as he saw the hated in your words. You then tried to look for your keys again but he held onto your hands once again.

'LISTEN TO ME! Please Jieun-ah..' he begged you. You knew that he wasn't going to give up or let you go until he spoke so you agreed.

'Fine, 1 minute only and counting.' You gave in. '60...59...58...' You started to count.

'Okay. I want to say sorry. i'm sorry for not contacting you for the past week, even though i said i'd get back to you within a few days. My head's a mess. I don't know what to think, or what to do. About earlier... She just came over to my house and begged me to go shopping with her. And so i went, to see what it fels like to be with her again, y'know? To finally decide what's going on.' He started to explain.

'26...25...' You continued to count, even though you were listening to him.

'And i've came to my answer... And, i'm sorry... I'm sorry Jieun... I just can't forget Jaemi... Life was really hard without her for the past 3 years. And she says she still loves me back. I admit, i was starting to fall for you Jieun, but then i realised. Was it really because of you? or was it because i was starting to feel lonely and you gave me something? But now that Jaemi's came back, i've finally realised she was the one that i've loved all long... I'm so sorry Jieun, for everything.' He sincerley spoke from the bottom of his heart.

'Sorry? Is that all you've got to say? I broke up with U-kwonnie for you! Do you now how much he meant to me? Do you know how much we loved each other? But then all of a sudden you had to come along and ruin everything! And when i thought we actually had something, you come and tell me that you don't feel the same way? What is this Kim Myung Soo? What happened to the guy i used to know? Huh? Forget it.' You turned around and grabbed your keys and opened the door.

L suddenly hugged your back, giving you a backhug. 'I'm so sorry... for everything...' He whispered before letting go and leaving.

You walked into your house and fell down and cried. 'I hate you Kim Myung Soo.. why did you do this to me... why...?'