Shopping with Hyorin

My Fairytale Ending With...?

After a few days, there was still no response from him. He still didn't give you his answer. Either you, or her.

Slowly, a week went by, yet there was still nothing from him. You didn't know what to do, but just left. You thought, that maybe he would contact you when the time was right. When he had finally decided.

-

It was a Sunday and you were going out shopping with Hyorin since she had begged you. You guys haven't had that much girl time lately and so you agreed.

You guys went around the mall, trying on a few dresses and looking at cute toys. While all this, suddenly your stomach rumbled.

'ehehehe... sorry!' You apologized.

'awwwh! It's okay. Lets go get something to eat now!' Hyorin linked arms with you and you both went to a japanese restaurant to eat. You both ordered a Chicken Terriyaki Bento Box. Yum!

'So.. How's things with L lately?' She asked you.

'Mmm.. alright. You know, the usual.' You lied while playing with the chopsticks.

'Hey, look at me. I know you're lying. When you're lying, you always play with something and would never look me in the eyes' 

You sighed, 'You know me too well... I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.' But laughed slightly.

'Well who am i? I am Hyo Rin! Best friend of Jieun! Of course i have to know my best friend well!' She gave you her smile. You smied seeing her like that.

'So.. Want to tell me what's going on?' She asked.

You sighed, and began telling her everything that happened with L's ex-girlfriend.

'Oh dayum, that bith! Wait till i get my hands on her!' Hyo Rin scrunched up her fingers. You laughed and smiled at her silliness.

'Hey, you laughed!' she said while smiling. You smiled back at her.

'Don't worry about it okay? I'm sure things will be fine in a few days or so.' Hyorin tried to cheer you up. 'Come on, Let's go! There was this really nice dress i wanted the other day...' Hyorin said as you both got up to find that dress.

You both walked into the shop where Hyorin's dress was and looked around trying to find it, however Hyorin couldn't find it. 

'Hi, uhm, i was wandering where that colbat blue dress was that i saw a few days ago?' Hyorin asked the assistant.

'Oh, i think someone just took the last dress. She just went into the change room.' She replied.

'Oh okay, thank you.' Hyorin walked over back to you.

'What did she say?' You asked her.

'She said someone took the last one and is in the changing room trying it on. Do you wanna go in there to wait if she wants it or not? Because i really want that dress!' Hyorin begged you.

'Ahahaha, sure' You smiled at her.

You both walked into the change rooms to wait for the person with the dress to come out, but when you walked in there, you saw a familiar figure sitting in a seat as if he was waiting for someone.

'Myung...soo...?' You called out unsure.