Hearing your story

My Fairytale Ending With...?

It was Monday morning, another day at school. 

As you walked into class, you hugged Hyorin and went to seat, put your books down and turned around to talk to Baekhyun.

'Not late I see?' He smirked.

'Oh shut up! I've only been late once!' You lied.

Both Hyorin and Baekhyun gave you a look.

'Or twice... OKAY FINE! A lot.' You turned back around and crossed your arms.

You heard Baekhyun and Hyorin high-five each other.

'Since when were you guys so close...?' You turned back around and eyed them.

'Oh, we've always been close.' Hyorin said while Baekhyun smiled and nodded along.

-

*While you weren't in class yet*

'Hey Hyorin!' Baekhyun called out to Hyorin as she walked into class.

'Hey.' Hyorin replied awkwardly as they still weren't that close.

'Uhm, I've been meaning to ask you... What happened with Jieun? I remember seeing her crying nearby at a park last week, and it looked pretty bad...' Baekhyun hesitently asked.

'Haven't you asked your friends about this? I'm sure they would know, everyone knows.' Hyorin sighed.

'No, i didn't want to really ask them about it. Y'know, just in case they don't know the full story. You would, since you're Jieun's best friend.'

'Ah, yeah... true...' Hyorin trailed off. Baekhyun sensed that she was wondering if she should tell him or not.

'It's okay if you don't want to tell me the whole story, i understand.' Baekhyun assursed her.

'No no, you're right. You should know, since you did say you saw her at a park crying...' Hyorin took a deep breath and told him everything. From U-Kwonnie, the arranged married, L, Lee Jaemi, and all the way to now.

'Wow... she's been through a lot...' That was all Baekhyun could say after hearing your story.

'Yeah.. She has. And through all the this, she's been trying to keep strong.' Hyorin agreed.

-

'Hello? Baconnnn~' You waved your hand infront of his face as he was staring off into space.

'Huh? Oh sorry. Hehehe.' He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and he snapped out of his conversation with Hyorin before.

You rolled your eyes at him and faced the front as the teacher came into the room.

Baekhyun stared at your back figure and thought.

*Shin Jieun, don't worry. I'll always be by your side, I'll be your guardian angel, protecting you*