The room

My Fairytale Ending With...?

The other EXO members all met back their apartment, along with Kris and Tao to go get some sleep as it was already dark.

'They should be okay now right hyung?' Sehun asked.

'Of course.' Luhan assured.

Suho opened the door and all the members piled in.

Everyone went around the house, searching for both Baekhyun and you but you were no where to be seen.

'Maybe they went out.' Tao said. Everyone nodded in agreement and all walked away to do their own things.

Chanyeol opened the door of his and Baekhyun's room because he wanted to sleep. Chanyeol walked in without seeing the two figures on the bed until he walked closer.

His eyes widen as he saw what was infront of him. He quickly ran out and pulled the first person who he saw in the hallway and wordlessly pulled him into the room.

'Hyung! What are you doing!' Yelled D.O.

'SHHHH!' Chanyeol quickly hushed him and pulled him infront of the bed.

D.O, too, widened his eyes as he saw Baekhyun and you sleeping peacefully with your arms wrapped around each other.

Together they ran out and pulled in all the members.

Each and every member had the same reaction as D.O and Chanyeol.

'Maybe we should wake them...' Xiumin whispered.

'No! Don't be a er! We should leave them here.' Kai said, still whispering.

'Mmm yeah. Kai's right. Baekhyun hasnt be this happy in a while, we should leave him like this.' Chen backed Kai up.

Both of you started to stir in your sleep. All the EXO members stood frozen in their place holding their breath just in case you woke up. Luckily, you just snuggled into Baekhyun's chest and slept with a smile on your face.

They all let go of their breaths as they realised you weren't going to wake up. Quietly, everyone tiptoed of the room.

'Where are we going to go now though?' Lay asked.

'Hm... how about the sauna?' Kris suggested.

Everyone started to shout and agree, but was quickly quieted down by Suho's 'SHHHHH!' as he pointed back to the room. 'Ahhh~' They all said and went to get their belongings before heading out.

Morning came and the sun beamed through the windows. You started to wake up as the sun hit your eyes.

*Morning... great* You groaned without opening your eyes.

*Wake a second... WHO'S ARMS ARE THESE?!* You quickly opened your eyes to find yourself in Baekhyun's arms.