Meeting L's parents

My Fairytale Ending With...?

The car ride to the restaurant was quiet. You were pretty nervous to meet his parents, even though you knew that the marriage wasn't even real. You just hoped they would approve of you.

L looked across at you in the car. *Is she that nervous? Shes playing with her fingers all the time.* He chuckled.

'We're here.' L said. You didn't move. *Hm, she must be lost in thought* L poked you at the side of your stomach which made you jump and scream.

'AHH!' You jumped up in your seat. You turned to you right to see L laughing. 'YAH!' you shouted at him.

'Sorry. You didn't reply so i had to poke you' He smiled. 'Anyways, we're here. Let's go' You both got out of the car and headed to the entrance. However, L stopped in his tracks and held out his arm. You raised an eyebrow and gave him a look. 'What? It's so that we look more couple-like' He explained. Without having a choice, you hook your arm with his and walked into the restaurant together.

You were lead into a private room where L's parents were already waiting. 

'Appa, Umma, this is Shin Jieun' L introduced.

'Anoyhaseayo Umeoni, Abeoji' You greeted them while bowing.

'Ne, take a seat.' L's father said. There was an awful long silence, but it was finally broken when L's mother spoke.

'Myung Soo Ah, why did you choose her? Her family isn't as rich as the others that i introduced to you, nor as successful. She isn't even that pretty either!'

'Honey!' You father whispered loudly to her, indicating her to not say anymore.

'No. Myung Soo-Ah, i want you to find a differect fiancee, one with higher status!' His mother ordered. Tears were already forming in your eyes and you were trying to hold them back.

'No.' L replied. You looked over at him in shock.

'What did you just say?' L's mother asked in shock.

'I said No. I won't find another wife. I want Jieun to be my wife. You don't understand her like the way I do. You've ever been there for me, but she will be. Goodbye Umma, Appa.' L stood up, took your hand and walked out of the restaurant.

He pulled you inside the car and you were frozen from shock. He put your seatbelt on for you when he got into the car and speed off. When you finally snapped out of your own thoughts, you finally realised how fast he was driving.

'L... stop.' you started to say. There was no reply. 'Myung soo oppa! Stop! You're starting to scare me!' He realised what he was doing you and stopped the car at a park and got out. You quickly got out and followed him.

'AISH' L shouted out in anger and punched the nearby tree. You gasp as you saw his hand bleed. You ran up to him and held his injured hand.

'L! You're bleeding!' 

'I don't care.' He said as he shook your hand off and walked away. After a few seconds of not knowing what to do. You ran up to him and hugged him from the back causing to stop walking.

"Myung soo oppa... Thank you. Thank you for everything tonight' You said to him while shedding a few tears. He turned around to face you and cupped your face. Carefully, he whiped your tears away with his thumbs.

'No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my mothers behaviour. She shouldn't have treated you tht way.' He said as he pulled you into another hug. *He's actually really caring... He stood up for me tonight. Who are you Kim Myung Soo? The playboy kingka? Or is there more to you than it looks?*