BBQ Restaurant

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'WOOO!' Yelled Chanyeol, 'You were awesome back then!' He said as he smacked Baekhyun's back.

Baekhyun sheepishly smiled and said 'Thanks.'

'We should go celebrate!' Tao suggested. 

Everyone cheered and together you all walked to the nearest BBQ restaurant.

You all sat down and was looking through the menu, however everything was pretty expensive. Although you too, was pretty rich, but this was even too much for your wallet.

'Uh guys... I think we should find another restaurant...' You nervously said.

'What? Why?' Kris asked.

'Well if you haven't noticed... the prices...? Its more than double the usual price.' You pointed out.

'OMO! I can't afford this!' Hyorin agreed.

'Aye, this is nothing. Don't worry about it.' Kai shooed it off.

'But...' You hestitated.

'ALRIGHT! This is on me!' Baekhyun shouted. EXO roared with a cheer. You uneasily glanced at Baekhyun who was sitting next to you, and he gave you a wink in return. With a sigh, you looked back at the menu and decided to choose one of the cheaper meals.

'How can I help you?' A hot male waiter came over. Each and everyone EXO member along with Hyorin told him their orders. Until it was you and Baekhyun left.

You were still looking down at the menu as you recieted what you were going to order. 

'1 ramen with ddubokki please.' You looked up at the waiter and smiled as you handed him the menu. The waiter was slightly taken back by your beauty as he stutted on his word.

'O-o-oh ye-yes.' 

Baekhyun saw the waiter still staring at you and he cleared his throat.

'Oh! y-yes? What would you like to order?' The waiter asked him. However the waiter was still checking you out, and also looking at your legs because you were still in your school dress.

Baekhyun swiftly took off his school blazer and placed it on your legs.

'Thanks?' You said unsure of his actions. But he didn't say anything else and ordered a whole lot of food which the waiter was having trouble recording all down. After a few minutes, the waiter finally got everything down and left.

20 minutes later, all the food came out.

'WAAA! Looks yummy!' You stared at your own food. You saw bowls being pushed towards your own bowel. Curiously, you looked up. Baekhyun was pushing all sort of different types of food for you to eat.

'What are you doing?' You asked him.

'What does it look like i'm going?' He answered your question, with a question.

'Pushing bowels of food towards me?'

'Yup.'

'Why?'

'For you to eat.'

'For me to eat?!'

'Yup.'

'All of this?!'

'Yes.' He looked up and you and innocently blinked. Mortified, you looked back and forth between him and the food.