New student

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You quickly ran to school as it was almost time for class to start. You had texted Hyorin telling her to go into class first as you didn't want her to be late too.

'SHOOT! 2 MINUTES LEFT!' You scoulded yourself. 'I hope the teacher isn't early today' You mumbled before running even faster.

Running towards your classroom, you realised no one was in the corridor anymore, meaning everyone had gone in and class has started already.

You ran as fast as you could into the class room and stopped just at the door to bow and apologize to your teacher.

'Sorry Teacher, I'll be on time next time!' You quickly apologized before heading to your seat.

'Yes Jieun. Anyways, as i was saying. Class! We have a new student today!' The teacher announced.

Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing and paid attention. Everyone knew the guys were hoping for a hot chick, and the girls were hoping for a hot guy. You rolled your eyes at them.

'Come in!' The teacher urged them to come in. 'Welcome, Baekhyun!' You didn't catch his name as girls were already sqeauling over him. You looked up to see this really good looking guy, not to mention his cute smile too. But you looked away as you couldn't stand those girls sqeauling over him, and you didn't want to become one of annoying fangirls.

'Annyonghaseyo! Baekhyun imnida!' He introduced himself. But you didn't hear as you were covering your precious ears from those annoying squeals.

'Hm, take that seat behind Jieun. Jieun, raise your hand.' The teacher called you. You raised your hand to indicate who you were. As he walked past you, he gave you a small smile. You had to admit, it was pretty cute. But you weren't really interested in guys now because of L. You still weren't full over him. You could see everyone glare at you since you were lucky enough to sit close enough him. Behind his seat was Lee Jaemi, and she was already starring at him while drooling practically. She already had L, you didn't know what she was on about.

As class proceeded on, Baekhyun was starring at you.

*Wasn't she... that girl from the park a few days ago?*