Spending time with L

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You walked back into the house and your parents were sitting in the lounge room pretending like nothing happened. You laughed quietly to yourself.

'Goodnight umma and appa. I'm going to sleep now' You said as you walked up the stairs.

'Wait!' You stopped walking and turned around. 'You did good Jieun!' your mother praised you. You smiled a bit and continued your way to your bedroom. You got ready for bed and couldn't go to sleep because you were worrying about meeting L's parents. Soon, after a few toss' and turns, you fell asleep.

The next morning came and you did your daily routine. You went downstairs and saw your mum making food in the kitchen. PANCAKES! You walkled over to the table and helpd yourself to some. While you had food in your mouth, you suddenly remembered something.

'Oh umma, I think i'll be coming home late becuase i have to meet L, i mean Myung Soo's parents tonight.' You told her.

'REALLY?!' your mother turned around and looked at you full of excitement.

'Y-yeah.. Okay i'm going to be late. BYE!' You ran out of the house before your mother could say anymore. Because you were running, you hadn't noticed the blue sports car in front of your house.

'YAH!' L called out from his car as he drove besides you while we were walking.

'OMO! You scared me! What are you trying to do! Are you following me?' you stopped to talk to him.

'Why would i follow you?! Anyways, get in. I'm driving you to school. Since i'm a good fiancee like that.' He said.

'Huh. That's more like it' You said as you got in the car. When you arrived at school, everyone was starring at you as you were getting out of L's car. The hot playboy kingka. You scoffed, *if only they knew the real him.*

Hyo Rin ran over to you. 'Explain. Everything. NOW!' she demanded. You started to tell her everything. 'OMO! Really?!'

'Yeah, i know...' you sighed.

'Don't worry. At least you guys decided on those conditions.'

'Hm, yeah true.' You replied. The teacher walked into the room and the class started. When it was lunch time, everyone was looking at you and whispering things. *Probably from this morning* you thought.

The day eventually passed with everyone whispering things about you but you didn't really care. After school, you walked into the school carpark to find L leaning against his car with his arms crossed waiting for you.

'You talk your time, slowpoke' he said before getting into the car. You got into the car not even replying because you didn't feel like it. After 10 minutes of silence, you finally spoke.

'Where are we going?' You asked.

'The shopping center.' He replied.

'The shopping center? Why?' 

'Do you really want to meet my parents in your school uniform?' 

'Oh right.' And the conversation ended like that. Your phone suddenly rang and you looked at the called iD. U-KWONNIE~ ♥ ^^ It read.

'OH !' You cursed outloud before picking up. L looked over at you wondering if anything happened.

'Hello?' You picked up.

'BABE~ Where are you? I've been waiting for 10 minutes now!' U-Kwon asked.

'Oh uhm, yeah. About that... I've already left school. Sorry! I forgot to tell you.'

'WHAT?! With who?!'

'Uhm. I'll explain later tonight okay? I've got to go now. Bye!' You said as you quickly hung up. You sighed.

'Who was that?' L asked. 'Your boyfriend?'

'Yeah.' That was all you said. After a while, you arrived at the shopping center. You both got out of the car and you followed L. He led into an expensive shop and told the shop keeper to bring out all the latest dresses in your size and told you to try them on. You sighed as you walked into the change room with 10 dresses. You came out in the first dress.

'No.' L said. You sighed and went back to change into the second dress.

'No.' He said again, and in you went back to change. This happened for all the dresses you changed. Except the last one. You walked out wearing a light pink dress falling to your knees. You except him to say 'No' right away but he didn't say anything at all but just stared at you with his mouth slightly opened.

'So. Uhm, how do i look?' You asked. L quickly composed himself and replied. 'This one will do' He said. You walked back into the change room and changed back into your clothes. L took that dress and walked to the counter to pay.

'This is my dress, i should pay. ' You said reaching for your card.

'No. I'm the guy here. Although i may be a jerk, but at least i still know to pay for a girl' He said as he gave in his card.

'Oh, okay. Thanks' You said. Atfer buying the dress, you also went to buy a pair of shoes and some accessories. After completing your shopping, L drove both of you back to his house to get ready.

'Woah... your house is really big' You said. Even though you were rich too and your house was big, his one was huge!

'Thanks, i guess' He said as he led you inside the house.

'Soo Mi. Help Jieun get ready for the dinner tonight. Get the other maids to do her makeup and hair' L said to one of his maids. They bowed in return. She came over to your side and led you into another room. You took a shower and got ready for the dinner. You walked out of the room with your hair and make up down, and with your dress on. You saw him waiting in the living room for you to get ready. He stood up seeing you come down the stairs. *Oh wow... She looks amazingly... Stop starring!* L shook his head. You saw L in a black and white suit, and you had to admit he looked pretty hot. He had his hair gelled up to the side.

'Ready?' He asked you.

'Yup' You replied and you walked out of the house into his car.