Is that...?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Myung...soo...?' You called out his name unsure.

The guy turned around, and to your relief, it wasn't him.

'Oh, hehe... maybe i was thinkng of him too much...' You said to yourself.

'Awwwh, it's only normal! Plus, he wouldn't be in a girls changing room anyways.' Hyorin waved it off.

At the end of the charge room, there was one that was being used.

'Hehehe, aaaahh~ stop it!' You heard from inside there. You looked at Hyorin and raised an eyebrow.

'What are they doing in there?' Hyorin asked and laughed along with you.

'Stop! Stay still! I'm trying to help you zip it up!' You heard a mans voice inside. You rolled your eyes at the couple inside, until it finally hit you.

*Stop! Stay still! I'm trying to help you zip it up! That voice... I swear I could recognise it from anywhere...*

'Come on, let's go outside. Theres a bigger mirror there!' The female had said.

She walked out of the change room while holding the man's hand, leading him.

You stood there wide eyed as you watched them walk across you. 

'Hey! She's wearing the dress that i want!' Hyorin complained. She waited for your reply but you didn't say anything. She looked over to you and saw you starring at the couple.

'Hehehe, i see you starring at the dress too! It's so pretty right? I hope she doesn't buy it!' Hyorin misunderstood you as starring at the dress instead of the girl.

*That girl... Lee Jae Mi... Then that means, the guy... is Kim Myung Soo...?*

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Slowly, a tear left your eye and ran down your cheek without you even realising. Hyorin turned out to talk to your again but quicky noticed your watery eyes.

'YAH! Jieun, why are you crying?!' Hyorin shook you. But you did nothing to reply to her and just continued to stare.

'Jieun!' She shouted your name over and over again yet you just continued to cry while starring at the figure.

The figure finally turned around, and saw you standing there crying. "Jieun-ah...."