The rooftop

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You ran around the school trying to look for him, but you couldn't find him anymore.

*Where could he be..? He's new, so he doesn't really know where to go... AHA! The rooftop* You recalled telling him that it was your favourite place in the whole school because hardly anyone would go there. You quickly ran off.

When you had finished climbing all those stairs, you paused at the door and took a deep breath. You opened the door and looked around. There was a big block in the middle of the rooftop, and you started to walk around it.

Until you heard voices.

You paused in your steps and hide behind the wall and peaked over to see who it was it. Your covered your mouth to stop the gasp come out. 

It was Baekhyun... and Lee Jaemi. Yup, that . Instead of running over to L, she ran off to Baekhyun? 

'OMO OMO OMO! Look what L did to your face! Here, let me help you.' She pulled out her first aid kit and started to put medicine over his wounds.

Baekhyun just stayed there and did nothing while Jaemi was happily treating his wounds. She started to blow onto his face so that it wasn't too painful.

You couldn't handle it anymore. You turned around and was about to run off until you heard his voice.

'Stop.' He said. Although it was one word, it was short and sharp. Not to mention there was a deadly tone in his voice.

'Oppa? What's wrong? Does it hurt?' You saw her frown and continue to blow on his face while dabbing medicine on it.

Tears were already forming in your eyes and you didn't know why. You didn't know why it felt like your heart shattered. You covered your mouth to muffle your cries.

Baekhyun finally reacted and he grabbed out her hand from putting any more medicine from his face.

'Oppa...?' Jaemi asked with confusion. But you could see behind her little fake act and could tell she was jumping up and down with joy inside already.

'You...' Baekhyun spoke as he leaned forward and Jaemi slowly closed her eyes.

You tried to make your feet move and run away from there as fast as you could, but you just couldn't do anything but watch as you cried.