Tour

My Fairytale Ending With...?

It was finally lunch time and you packed up your things. From behind you, you could hear Jaemi talking up the new student. 

's will always be s.' You mumbled to yourself. You couldn't help but feel sort of sorry for L, even after everything that he had done to you. But whatever, it was his choice.

'Hey, I was wondering do you want me to give you a tour of the school? Since you're new and stuff. Or you can come and hang out with me and my friends.' You heard her use her flirty voice.

'Uhm, nah it's okay. I've already got my own friends that i can hang around. Thanks though.' 

'Oh, okay then. Well if you ever change your mind, the offers still there.' She said a bit shocked that she got reject, but she tried to keep her cool and walked off.

You quietly chuckled to yourself as he was the first guy that has ever rejected her.

'Hi.' You heard someone spoke to you. You looked up to see the new kid standing there.

'Hi?' You replied unsure.

'I was wondering if you could give me a tour around the school.' He asked.

'Uhm, I thought you said you had your own friends before?'

'Eavesdropping aye? Ahaha, I'm kidding. Yes I do, but I don't kow where they are, and I doubt they would actually give me a tour as well.' You turned a little red from his comment.

'And you didn't want to go with Jaemi before because?' You raised an eyebrow.

'Becuase I heard she was a .' He said it so casually and shrugged his shoulders. You laughed at his comment.

'Alright then. Is that you okay with you Hyorin?' You turned to Hyorin who was still waiting for you.

'You wouldn't mind would you?' He smiled at her.

'O-oh, of course not! Bye!' Hyorin smiled at you before running out.

'So, where's first?' He turned back to you and smiled.