Stay away from Jieun and I

My Fairytale Ending With...?

It was another school day and EXO and you were back on talking terms again.

EXO, Hyorin and you were walking towards Jaemi and her little group of followers. As all of you were walking towards her, you tugged onto Baekhyun's arm telling him to forget it but he wasn't listening to you. You tried the maknae Sehun, but he wasn't going to let this pass either. With a sigh, you reluctantly trailed behind them.

Jaemi gasped as she saw who was walking towards her. She quickly fixed her hair, undid one button of her blouse and sweetly smiled at EXO as they walked closer.

'Hi~' She sweetly said. Just by that one word, you felt like you were going to puke. Just as if Xiumin was reading your mind, he turned to you and made a vomitting face at you. You covered your mouth before you could burst out laughing.

'I'm going to say this once, and once only. Stay away from Jieun and I.' Baekhyun said.

'Waeyo Oppa?' She innocently blinked.

'Ugh, don't give us your fake little act. We know who you are, we know what you've been doing behind our backs. We know that it was you who sent those photos to Baekhyun's phone.' Suho stepped up and spoke. All the other members fiercly stared at her. However she didn't step down and stood firm.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Jaemi continued to act innocent.

Tao threw a pill of photos at Jaemi which consisted of her hiding and watching you and L together. Also other photos of her other dirty deeds.

'Y-Y-YOU INVESTIGATED ME?!' Jaemi finally snapped.

'It's not that hard to do.' Lay shrugged it off.

'NOT THAT HARD TO DO?! BWOH?!' Jaemi was exploding. 'DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I?! I'M LEE JAEMI. MY FATHERS THE OWNER OF THE LOTTE APARTMENTS!' 

'Lotte Apartments? Pfft, I guess no one really knows who we are.' Luhan said.

'Ever heard of A.H.L? Angel Hotel International?' D.O asked.

'A.H.L? Wait! Isn't that the really big International Hotels around the world?!' The girls gasped.

'Yup, that's us. All of our families own it together.' Kai confirmed.

You gasped along with the girls and Hyorin. You had never known about all this and it was the first time you had heard of it. You looked over at Baekhyun and all he did was give you a wink.

Jaemi stood there shocked. She had always thought that she was pretty rich, but compared to EXO... It was nothing. 

'I thought so. This is my final warning, do not mess with me or Jieun again.' Baekhyun firmly said before walking away along with the rest of you.