What did you want to talk about?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Hello? Chanyeol?' You wanted to clarify who you were talking to.

'Jieun?'

'Yes, hello.' You politely said.

'Hiii~!' Chanyeol enthusiastically called you from the other end.

You chucked after hearing him. You still couldn't believe someone who was as cute as him could have such a deep voice.

'Whaddupp?' Chanyeol asked.

'Oh uhm, i was just wondering if you were free so we could talk...' You asked with your fingers crossed.

'But umma is making us food now!' Chanyeol said.

'What? Umma? Us?' You asked a bit confused.

'Oh uhm, D.O. Hehehe, we call him umma~. and us as in, me, suho, sehun, luhan, kai, well everyone except Baekhyun, Kris and Tao.'

'Oh, okay.' You sighed in relief.

'Want to come over?' Chanyeol invited you.

'Uhm...' You hesitated. You didn't want to take the chance if Baekhyun came home and saw you there.

'Don't worry, Baekhyun won't be home any time soon, he usually comes home late now...' Chanyeol trailed off a bit sad.

'Okay thens.' You agreed.

'See you soon!' You heard Chanyeol say before hanging up.

-

After 15 minutes you arrived at EXO's place. 

You pressed the doorbell and waited for the door to open. Unlike last time, Suho did not shut the door in your face and actually let you in.

'Come in!' Suho welcomed you.

'Thanks.' You smiled up at him.

You saw everyone crowding around the table and D.O in the kitchen with an apron around his waist.

After seeing all of them, you immediately smiled. You had missed them a lot during the past few days.

'Quick come eat!' Chen urged you over.

'But... D.O...' You looked over to where he was.

'Don't worry about him! He doesn't mind.' Kai said. 'Right D.O?' 

'Nope! Don't worry, just go eat!' D.O shooed you to the table.

'Alright then...' You said before sitting down at the table.

'Thank you for the food! I'll eat well!' You said before picking up your chop sticks to start eating. 

After a few minutes, D.O came and joined you and all of you started pigging out.

-

'Oh my god, my stomach... I feel like its going to burst.' Xiu Min said.

'Same!' Sehun agreed as they both laid on the floor from eating so much.

You all sat in the living and just basically stared off into space, because none of you felt like doing anything since you were all so full.

'Oh by the way, why are you here?' Luhan said.

'He doesn't mean it in a rude way!' Lay quickly tried to explain before there will be any misunderstandings.

'Ahaha, I know.' You smiled.

'So... what did you want to talk about?' Chanyeol said.