A visitor?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

‘Dayum girl! who knew you could ever be like that!’ B-Bomb laughed.

‘I know right! I never knew you had that in you’ agreed P.O.

‘Just don’t do that on us’ Kyung said.

‘Of course I won’t! Not on you guys at least’ you smiled and laughed.

‘What about our shopping trip?’ Hyo Rin pouted.

‘We could always go now’ you said.

‘What about them’ Hyo Rin pointed to the Block B members

‘They can come with us and hold our bags! Right U-Kwonnie?’ you smiled sweetly at him.

‘Yeah, of course’ As he smiled back at you. But when you turned around to walk with Hyo Rin at the front, Zico came and smacked him on his head.

‘Ow Zico! That hurt’ U-Kwon whined while rubbing his head.

‘That was for saying that we would hold their bags!’.

'Mianhae, but i just couldn't say no to Jieun' U-Kwon looked down.

'It's alright, I understand' Zico smiled at U-Kwon.

When they got to the shopping mall, you and Hyo Rin were walking into every shop and looking around while the guys were following behind you guys. Some of them even sneakly snuck away because they didn't want to follow you guys. But U-Kwon and Taeil stayed behind. U-Kwon being a good boyfriend he is to you and Taeil being a good hyung.

By the end of the day, they all met up at a cafe and sat down.

'WOAH! How much clothes did you guy buy?!' Jaehyo stared at the poor U-Kwon and Taeil who had to hold all the bags.

'Hehe, not much' you said with an angelic smile.

'Come on, let's go home now. We're all tired. Let's go baby, i'll drop you off' Said U-Kwon.

'Alright. What about you Hyo RIn? How are you going to get home?' you faced Hyo Rin

'I can take care of myself. Go on now' Hyo Rin shooshed the love couple away.

'What about us?! We can't all fit into B-Bomb's car' Kyung pouted.

'I'll think of a way. Just go already' Zico said.

'Alright alright. We're going. Bye everyone!' You said as you waved goodbye to everyone.

The drive to your house was quite. You had fallen asleep because you were so tired from walking.

'Babe, we're here' U-Kwon said as he shook you awake.

'Oh okay. Goodnight U-Kwonnie. Thanks for today' You said with a small sleepy smile. You took your bags and got out of the car and opened the door.

'Honey! Finally you're home. We have a visitor here' Your mum said to you. Then she whispered in your ear 'Behave okay? These visitors are very important to us and to do with your future as well'

'A visitor? I wonder who...' You mumbled as you walked into the room following after your mother.