U-Kwonnie or L?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

At night when you were in bed, you were still thinking about L. 

*Did I really fall in love with L? It can't be. What about U-Kwonnie? Come to think of it, i haven't really talked to him today... All i've been thinking of is L.* You started to feel guilty.

You took out your phone and started to text U-Kwon.

 

To: U-Kwon

Hey~ ^^ We haven't seen each other lately T^T Let's go out tomorrow since its a saturaday!!

From: Jieun

 

To: Jieun

BABY~ I'VE MISSED YOUUUUU TT^TT okay! I'll come pick you up at 12 okay?

From: U-Kwon

 

To: U-Kwon

okieokdes~ ^^ Goodnight U-Kwonnieeee..

From: Jieun

 

To: Jieun

Sweet dreams my baby girl~ <3

From: U-Kwon

 

*By the end of the date, i have to decide who my heart belongs to... I can't be with U-Kwonnie if L is the one who i think about...* You told yourself. And with that, you went to sleep.

The next day came and you got ready for the date. U-Kwon came to pick you up at 12 just like he had said in the text. You got into the car and drove off. First you and U-Kwonnie went to a restaurant and ate lunch. But as you were eating, you weren't really conentrating. U-Kwon was talking to you, but you weren't listening, your mind was somewhere else. You were thinking about L.

'Jieun!' U-Kwon called your name to get your attention.

'Huh? Oh. Sorry.' You apologized.

'It's okay' He said, and then continued talking. At first, you were listening, but then you started to think about something else again. This happened for the rest of the day and you couldn't help but feel guilty about it. 

The date finally came to an end and U-Kwon drove you back to your house. It was silence and neither of you made an attempt to move. You finally had the courage to say what you had to say.

'U-Kwonnie...' You started off, 'I think we should break up' While looking down at your lap.

'BWOH?!' He shouted. You winced at how loud his voice was. 

'I'm sorry... I don't think it's fair for you. I don't think you should be with me when i've already got a fiancee and i'm about to get married soon! You deserve better. You can't be with someone who you have no future with! I'm practically going to be someone else's wife soon!' 

'I don't care about all that. I've told you that already! As long as i'm with you, everything will be okay. I don't care. Please Jieun...' He whispere the last part. He held onto your hand and looked at you with tears forming in his eyes.

'U-Kwonnie... I can't. I'm sorry. I think.... I think i've fallen for him...' You confessed.

'Him..? Your fiancee? Didn't you say that you hated him?! What happened?! This can't be true. Tell me this isn't true!' He shook your arm.

'I... I don't know... I just do. Please U-Kwonnie...' You pleaded him.

'But i still love you... You love me too... Don't you?'

'I'm sorry... But i don't love you anymore' And with that, you got out of the car and walked into the house without looking back. When you closed the front door behind you, you sat down onto the ground and started crying. *I'm so sorry U-Kwonnie... This is for the best. I can't be with you when my heart belongs to someone else. I just can't... Forgive me* You cried.