Meeting the parents

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Honey! You're back! How was your date? Did you-' your mother suddenly stopped asking questions as you walked into the living room... holding L's hand. 'Omo, who is this young man?' your mother gasped.

'Mum... meet Myung Soo. He was my blind date for tonight, and y'know.. things happened to go sorta of, well...' you explained.

'Anyohaseyo, my name is Kim Myung Soo. I am the heir to the Kim company' L introduced himself as he bowed to your parents.

'Aigo, no need to be polite! We're going to be family soon!' your mother said while grabbing L's hands. L shot you a look of help but you shook your head with a smile and tried to cover your laugh. Your father stepped him and asked Myung Soo for a man to man talk. So it left you with your mother.

'So, tell me what happened!' Your mother eagerly asked.  

'Well uhm, we met at the restaurant and we started to talk and things were pretty good.. we have lots in common' you lied. Your mother started to ask you more questions and you replied them. Soon, your father and L walkled back into the room.

'Uhm, i think you should go now Myung Soo oppa, it's getting late' 

'Yes. Goodbye Umeoni, Abeoji.' L bowed.

'I'll go walk him out' You said before following L back to his car. Once we got to his car, L suddenly turned around. Since he didn't say anything, you decided to.

'So... uh. How were my parents?' you asked.

'Your mum was nice. Your dad on the other hand... HE GAVE ME A WHOLE LECTURE WHILE I WAS WITH HIM! Other than that, he was nice too' L said casually after his outburst. After hearing that, you started to laugh.

'Aish, stop laughing! Anyways im going to go now.' He said as he leaned in and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

'YAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO NO SKINSHIP?! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME ALREADY!' You started to yell while slapping his arm.

'SHUSH! You're parents might hear us!' He nodded his head towards the us. You turned around and you could see your parents hiding behind the curtains peaking.

'Oh, hehe. Right' You said sheepishly.

'Yeah 'oh'. Anyways i'm going to go now. Oh and tomorrow after school, you'll be meeting my parents' L said with a wink and drove off.

'His p-p-parents?!' You stood standing there wide-eyed.