Breaking the news

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You woke up the next morning and the first thing that crossed your mind was what happened yesterday. You groaned and snuggled back into bed, not wanting to go to school or do anything.

'JIEUN! WAKE UP! Do you not know how important this day is? After school, there will be someone to pick you up. They will be taking you back home and there will be people here helping you get ready for your blind dates okay? I'll be here as well. NOW GET UP!' your mother yelled.

'OKAY OKAY. I'M UP! no need to yell... aish.' you got up and went to your bathroom and cleaned yourself up. You got ready for school and walked there.

'HEY JIEUN!' Hyo Rin yelled when she saw you walking to school.

'Hey Hyo Rin' you said as you smiled at her.

'So... blind dates huh?'

'Don't get me started. Mum wants me home right after school to get ready. Ugh.'

'Awh. It can't be too bad. Call me after yeah?'

'Of course i will' You said to her.

The day went by fast, too fast to your dismay. You were walking out of the school when you saw U-Kwon standing by the gates waiting for you like always.

'JAGIYA!' U-Kwon screamed while running towards you. You started laughing and smiling at how childish he looked and cute.

'Hey' you said as you hugged him. 'I... need to tell you something...'

'What's up baby?' U-Kwon said.

You took a deep breath and said 'I'm going to get married.'

'BWOH?!?!' U-Kwon started yelling with his eyes wide open.

'My grandmother wants me to get married with someone with a status and i'm going to go on blind dates now. So i can't hang out with you today. My mother wants me to break up with you but i can't bear to so i don't know what to do' You frowned while looking at the floor. You didn't hear U-Kwon say anything so you looked up at him and all you saw was him starring at you. After a few minutes like that, he finally pulled you into a hug.

'I'm sorry, i shouldn't have acted like that. I'll be by your side no matter what, as long as you want me, I'm here for you. I won't go anywhere okay? I still have a chance with you until the very moment you get married.' U-Kwon said to you as he hugged you tightly.

You hugged him back tighter and said 'Thank you so much U-Kwonnie... I don't know why I deserve someone as good as you. I don't know what to say... I love you Kim Yukwon'.

'I love you too Jieun. I'll always be right for here you, remember that' as you let go of you to kiss you on the forehead.

'I'm sorry, but i have to go and get ready for the blind dates now' You said with a face.

'I understand baby, just go' U-Kwon said with a smile and watched you walk away. *You're not going to be mine anymore will you? You're going to get taken from me soon... I can't bare to lose you Jieun... I'll be here for you right until the end. Theres still hope for us, i know there is. I won't give up on you that easily.*