Pink Hearts And Roses

My Fairytale Ending With...?

For the next few days, all the EXO members were busy helping Baekhyun plan how to ask you out. Not only had they gotten Hyorin to help out, but Baekhyun also got approval from your parents without you even knowing.

-

Today was the day. All the EXO members and Hyorin were extra lively. You noticed something different about their facial expressions and could see their eyes sparkle, but you waved it off and thought they were probably just excited about something and couldn't be bothered asking what.

School ended and you walked out of school arm in arm with Hyorin. EXO usually walked with you guys, but they disappeared, saying that they had some family company business to deal with.

'So, where are we going today?' You looked over at Hyorin.

'To the shopping center!' Hyorin said.

-

20 minutes later, you and Hyorin were in the changing rooms and was trying on a semi-formal dress.

'So, why am I trying this dress on again?' You yelled through the walls.

'Because I feel like it!' Hyorin said. With a sigh, you put on your dress.

'Hurry up! I'm already wearing my dress, you ready yet?' Hyorin yelled impatiently from outside. You took a deep breath and walked out.

'OMO OMO! YOU LOOK SO PRETTYYYY!~' Hyorin exclaimed as she held you hands. 'Baekhun would lo-' She quickly stopped herself from saying anymore. You raised an eyebrow at her.

'Heheh, never mind! Lets go pay!' She dragged you over to the counter and paid for the dresses.

You both walked out of the shop and was about to ask Hyorin where to next, but her phone starting to ring.

'Sorry! Just a sec.' Hyorin found her phone in her bag and picked it up.

'Hello? Omma? I'm with Jieun right now, waeyo? Oh. Ne, araso. Bye.' Hyorin ended the call with a sad face.

'What's wrong?' You asked her.

'I'm sorry! But Omma wants me home for some family stuff.' Hyorin apologized.

'Oh nah, it's okay. I'll just go home.' You shrugged it off.

'NO! I mean uhm... I needed to buy something today and I need it tomorrow...' Hyorin looked at you with a pleading face and her innocent big eyes.

'Okay okay! No need for the eyes!' You said and gave in. 'What do you need?' Hyorin gave you a pink heart with an address on it.

'Go there!' She said. She grabbed your bag and pulled out your phone and wallet, handed it to you and ran off with your bag in her hands without saying anything and looked back to wave goodbye at you. You lightly chucked at her and walked off to the address on the little note. 

-

You arrived at the address and looked around. *This should be the place...* 

You spotted a familiar face inside the ddukbokki house. *Chen?*

'Chen Chen!' You called out to him.

'Oh, Jieun-ah!' He waved you over. 'Wow! So pretty!' He complimented you.

'Ahah, Hyorin made me wear this...' You shyly said. 'So, what are you doing here?' You asked him.

'Waiting for you!' 

'Me?'

'Yup!' He said as he handed you another pink heart with a different address there and also a pink rose.

'What's this for?' You questioned him.

'You'll see!' He mysteriously said before pushing you out and urging you to go on to the address on the note.

-

An half hour later, you had met Tao, Suho, D.O, Xiu Min, Chanyeol and Kai.

*This is weird...* You thought to yourself as you were heading over to the new address which Kai had given you, and 7 roses in your hand. *Am I like meeting all the members of something? If so, that means.. I have Kris, Sehun, Kris, Lay and Baekhyun left.* You nodded before walking off.

Another half an hour later, you had finally met the second last person, Luhan. *After this, 11 down and 1 to go*

'This is the second last one right?' You asked him.

'Yes.' Luhan nodded.

'Oh thank god! My poor legs.' You said as you sat down for a while.

'No no! No time for sitting! You better get going, someone is waiting for you!' Luhan said before pulling you up. WIth another sigh, you headed off to your new destination.