I'm not angry at you

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You felt his body pressed against your back. Luckily you were facing the outside so that he couldn't see your face go red.

Baekhyun slowly wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled him closer to you. His cheek was against your back, and your face turned even more red. You didn't know what to do with your arms and hands, so you just placed them infront of you.

*What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!* You yelled in your mind. *BAEKHYUN'S HUGGING ME. KYAAAAA!*

You heart beat started to fasten and soon it was like it was going to jump out of your chest. On your back, you could also feel Baekhyun's heartbeat. It was racing at the same speed as yours.

'I'm not angry at you...' Baekhyun whispered.

'But... you've bee avoiding me.' You stated.

'That's because I wanted you to be happy...'

'Happy? Happy without you?' You slightly gasped as you realised what you just said. *SHIN JIEUN!*

You could feel Baekhyun smile as he hugged you closer.

'So you missed me?' There was a light teasing tone in his voice.

'No.' You lied.

'Are you sureee?' Baekhyun said as he tightened his arms around you even more.

'Yes.' You refused to give in.

Baekhyun snuggled up closer towards you.

'Fine fine, yes I did.' You admitting with a shy smile.

You heard Baekhyun laughing behind you. *I haven't heard that laugh in so long... It sounds so nice...*

You both stayed in that position for a while. Neither of you moving or speaking. It was a nice comfortable silence. Slowly, as you were starting to fall asleep, Baekhyun grabbed a hold of your hands and held them as he still had his arms wrapped around you.

'Baekhyun?' You whispered as you remembered something but was starting to lose concious.

'Hmm?' Baekhyun replied.

'I didn't... choose... L...' You trailed off barely audible and eventually fell asleep.

Baekhyun smiled widely after what he had heard.

*Sweet dreams... My Jieun-ah...* Baekhyun thought before falling asleep too.