A different L

My Fairytale Ending With...?

The next day came and you did your daily morning routine as usual. When you walked out of the house, you saw L waiting in his car.

'Hi.' L said as you got into the car.

'Hi.' you replied shyly with a smile. L seemed different today. Some how, you guys seemed more closer to each other ever since yesterday. As you got to school, everyone stopped and starred at you and L being together, just like the day before. You sighed. L looked over at you and as if he could read your mind, he suddenly stopped.

'EVERYONE, ATTENTION PLEASE!' He shouted at the top of his lungs as if they weren't already looking at him.

'THIS GIRL HERE' He started off while holding my arm in the arm along with his, 'IS MY FIANCEE. SO STOP GIVING HER, AND US LOOKS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, OR HER, THEN YOU HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH. GOT THAT?' He finsihed off. With that, he held your hand and together you made your way to your classroom. While walking, you couldn't stop staring at him. You looked up at him in shock of what he just did, forgetting all about the contract you both signed.

L looked down at you and smirked, 'See anything you like?'

'No.' You quickly turned away to prevent him from seeing you blushing. For some reason, your heart beat started rising and it was beating really quickly.

By lunch time, it was all around the school already, what L said in the morning.

'Jieun!' You saw Hyo Rin running towards you in the distance.

'Hi' You smiled as she gotten closer. But she didn't stop running, instead she pulled you along with her. You had a hard time catching up to her. She finally stopped running as you both were at the end of the school oval where no one was. You both bent over and placed your hands on your knees to catch your breath.

'What. Was. That. For.' You said with each breath.

'Wait. Let. Me. Catch. My. Breath.' She panted.

When you both caught your breath, she finally asked you. 'WHAT WAS THAT IN THE MORNING?!' 

'Heh, you know about that?'

'OF COURSE I KNOW. THE WHOLE SCHOOL DOES. IT'S LIKE WHAT EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT. So?'

'Well, i actually don't know...' You started off to say. But then you explained what had happened when you had gone to visit his parents.

'AWHHH!' Hyo Rin said. 'That's so cute! I never thought he was that kind of a person.' 

'Me too. I guess there is a differnt side of him that i don't know about. He can't be that bad.' You said.

'Yeah. Maybe those rumours about him with all those girls aren't true... ' Hyo RIn started to say.

'I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen him with a single girl ever since we agreed to get married to get other' You thought.

'Hey Jieun... I've wanted to ask you this. But... Are you starting to fall for him?' She asked

'WHAT? NO! Of course not...' You trailed off thinking. *Am I...?* You questioned yourself.

'To be honest, i think you are... By the way you're talking about him. From the park incident from yestrday and from this morning' She said truthfully.

Atfer that talk with Hyo Rin, that was all you thoughts about for the rest of the day.

*Am I really starting to fall for  L? But I already have U-Kwonnie... I can't. I'm not falling for him. Right...?*