She's...

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You watched as she ran across towards you in her killer high heels. You looked over at L's face but you couldn't tell what he was feeling at all.

'Oppa!' she called out to him and clutched onto his arm, pulling him away from you. She smiled angelically up at him.

'Oppa!' She called again. 'Wae? You're not even going to greet me?' She started to pout at him giving him her cute aeygo face.

L finally snapped out of his own little world and realised what was happening. He pulled away from her and walked back to your side. You saw her frown a little bit, before composing her face again.

'Oppaaaa~' She whined grabbing a hold of his arm and swinging it back and forth. There was something not right about her, but you just couldn't put your finger on it. Let alone judging her without actually knowing her.

You couldn't handle it anymore so you pulled L back to your side, seeing as he wasn't doing anything himself.

'Uhm, excuse me. But i would like it if you couldn't touch my fiancee. Thanks.' You forced a smile at her. She raised an eyebrow at you and looked you up and down, then shrugged as if t was nothing.

'Whatever. Myung Soo Oppa! How have you been? Hows Umma and Appa?' She threw questions at him.

*Myung Soo Oppa? I thought only his family and I were allowed to call him that! Umma and Appa? Who does she think she is?! She's not related to him is she? They don't look like relatives. Why isn't Myung Soo Oppa saying anything?!*

As if he read your mind, he finally spoke. 'Sorry, we're busy. We'll be leaving now.' He then dragged you away from her. You kept looking behind your shoulder at her while you were dragged away from her. You saw her stand there with an amused look on face. You couldn't help but to feel curious. 

You finally looked back at L, who was dragging you at an awfully past pace, which you couldn't keep up. Causing you to trip.

'Owwwwww' You made a face as you looked at your bloody knee.

'OMO! Gwenchana? I'm so sorry!!' L kneeled down at you and look at your knee. 'Does this hurt?' He lifted up your leg and bent it.

'Owww!' You cried out in pain. L frowned looking at you. He then turned around, 'Get on' he called out to you.

'Ne? Aniyo, I'm okay.' You said. You got up to prove that you were okay, but then fell down again. Luckily L was there to catch you before you hurt yourself even more.

'Just get on.' He said again. You didn't make any move, so he had to force you on his back before getting up to walk you back home, as it wasn't too far from where you guys were.

After a few minutes of silence, you finally spoke.

'Who was she?' you questioned.

'Who?'

'That girl. The one we meet just then.' 

'Oh, her...' He trailed off. 'She's....'