SURPRISE!

My Fairytale Ending With...?

After school, you walked to the carpark because L would be picking you up to and from school from now on. But you didn't see L anywhere. However, you saw Sungjong jumping up and down calling your name. (A/N: Here, he's the same age and year level as you and the rest of infinite)

'Is... that Sungjong?' You squinted your eyes to get a better look.

'NOONA!' Sungjong ran up to you and hugged you.

'C-can't...Br-breath....' You tried to breath.

'Oh. Sorry...' Sungjong smiled sheepishly. 'Come on noona. Let's go!' Sungjong dragged you to his car.

'What? Where are we going? Where's L?' 

'So many questions noona! Don't worry, you'll see him very soon' He pushed you into the car with a wink.

-

'HURRY UP GUYS! SHE MIGHT BE HERE SOON!' L shouted at everyone. They had all skipped their last period of class just to prepare this event. Woohyun and Sungyeol was blowing up balloons and tying them to the trees. Hoya and Dongwoo were out buying food and still weren't back yet. Sunggyu and L were throwing confetti all over the place and putting up streamers. 

'Quick guys! Sungjong just texted me and said they just left. That means only 10 minutes left!' L informed everyone. Everyone quickly sped up what they were doing.

Only 5 minutes left and Dongwoo and Hoya were still not back with the food. They were out buying Jieun's favourite food.

-

'Yobsaeyo?' Jieun's mother picked up the phone.

'Annoyhaseyo Umeoni.' L greeted.

'Omo, Myung Soo-ah!'

'Ne Umeoni.'

'Why did you call me? Is anything wrong?'

'Oh Ani, I just wanted to ask you what Jieun's favourite food were, I'm preparing a surprise event for her.'

'Aigo, how cute and thoughtful! I'm sure Jieun would love it. Her favourite foods are...' She started to name a whole list.

'Ne. Thank you Umeoni. I have to go now to prepare everything.'

'Oh okay. Annyeong!'

'Annyeong' L ended the call. 'Wow... so much food...' L said as he starred at the long list which he had scribbled down all the food.

-

'WE'RE BACK!' Hoya and Dongwoo ran over to them with their hands full of bags.

'QUICK. SET IT ALL UP. SHES COMING SOON!' There were only a few minutes left.

They all pulled out all the different kinds of food and placed them on the picnic rug. Just when they were done, they heard a car driving near them. From a distant, they could see Sungjong's car.

'YA PPALI! SHE'S HERE. HIDE!' L quickly shouted at everyone before going into hiding.

-

'Where are we?' You asked as you looked around at your surrouding.

'You'll seeeeee' Sungjong said, still not giving you any clues. 'Okay stop!' You stopped walking. Sungjong came over and covered your eyes with his hand.

'What are you doing?' You asked while trying to take his hands off your eyes.

'Nothing. Now just walk!' Sungjong ordered. With a sigh, you started walking. After some walking, Sungjong stopped.

'3, 2, 1!' He shouted and then removed his hands from your eyes.

'SURPRISE!'