YAH!

My Fairytale Ending With...?

When the bell finally went off for class to start, L and Jaemi broke up and headed off to their classrooms. Since Jaemi was in the same class as you, she walked into your classroom and headed for her seat. Her seat was at the back of the classroom so as she walked past your table, she 'accidentally' knocked over your books.

'Opps, sorry' She acted all innocent.

'it's okay' You smiled your sweet fake smile. You wouldn't let her get to you, you just wouldn't.

During class, you weren't really paying attention. You didn't feel like listening to the teacher's long as lecture so you stared out at the window as your seat was next to it.

'So, what's the answer?' The teacher asked the class.

'Jieun knows the answer!' Jaemi shouted out.

'Oh really? Jieun? What is the answer?' The teacher turned his attention to you. You were too busy daydreaming so you didn't hear him.

'Jieun-shi?' The teacher called out your name again.

'Huh? Oh. Uhm... I don't know...' You replied.

'Not paying in class? Detention after school.' You sighed and turned around to look at Jaemi smirking and the whole class laughing at you.

You turned back around to the front and pretended to pay attention.

*That Jaemi... Sigh. Calm yourself down Jieun, don't let her get to you. Just ignore her, and everything will be fine.* You told yourself.

-

It was finally lunch time and you got up from your seat to go to the cafeteria. While you and Hyorin were walking out of the classroom, you saw L waiting outside. But he wasn't waiting for you, he was waiting for Jaemi. You felt a pang of jealousy in your heart. You walked past him and headed to the cafeteria. From behind you, you could hear Jaemi and L.

'Jagiyaaaa!' You heard Jaemi's fake high pitched voice.

'Hey.' You heard L's voice. Even though it was just simple greeting, it still broke your heart.

After getting your food on your tray, you and Hyorin headed over to the table you guys usually sat at. On the way there, Jaemi purposely bumped into you, causing your food to spill all over your top.

Finally, you couldn't handle it anymore. You've had enough of her . You exploded.

'YAH!' You shouted at her.