Act

My Fairytale Ending With...?

Classes ended and it was time for lunch. You walked to your locker to put your books away. You opened you lock and put your books in and then slammed your locker door shut. You turned around towards the cafeteria, but an unpleasant face was in your way.

'Ugh, move Jaemi, I have no time for your little games.' You started to walk around her.

'Games? What games? I'm not doing anything.' She said and purposely walked infront of you, blocking your path.

You tried going the other way, but she blocked you again.

'YAH!' You got frustrated and yelled at her. 'What is your problem?! I haven't done anything to you! I've given you L, what else do you want from me?!' 

She smirked and leaned forward to whisper in your ear. 'I want... Baekhyun.'

'Y-y-you WHAT?!' You yelled. You couldn't believe what she had said. Was she even normal? Was she even human?!

'What? I told you the truth.' She shrugged.

You scoffed, not even knowing what to do or say. You just decided to walk past her. But she pulled you back.

'What? Not going to even say anything?' 

'Psch, what is there to say? What do you want me to say? Baekhyun's not a toy alright? He's a person, someone who makes his own decisions, someone who is smart enough to not be with a like you.' You spat at her.

'What? Me, a ? How could you say something like that?!' Jaemi faked a tear.

'Yeah, nice try Jaemi. I ain't falling for that. I don't even know why you would want Baekhyun when you already have L. I can't believe L is stupid enough to believe a like you.'

'Why are you saying all these things about me and L?' She kept her act.

'Okay, enough!' You heard a voice behind you. You recognised that sweet voice you used to love. 'What makes you think you can speak to her like that? You can talk all you want about me, but you don't you dare call her any names.' L's voice was icy and his eyes were hard.

You saw behind him that Infinite were there also. You looked at all their faces, those faces you used to hang out with, whom you'd grow close and attached to. You could see confusion on their faces, not knowing what to do and also an apologic look on their faces.

You stood there stunned, not knowing what to do. L walked towards you, too close for your liking. He stood there and looked you dead into your eyes.

'Don't talk about my girlfriend anymore, alright? This is your final warning.' L said.

A hand slipped in between the space from your bodies and pushed L away from you.

'If I were you, I wouldn't stand too close.'