Bacon to the rescue

My Fairytale Ending With...?

Another hand was wrapped around your body and was pulled towards their body. You looked up to see who it was, and it was Bacon.

'Who are you?' L asked, even though he already knew you hanged out with him a lot but he didn't exactly knew who he was.

'Me? My name's Baekhyun.' He once again spoke his name very fast. Which caused you to giggle a bit because it sounded like bacon. He looked down at you with a knowing smile and winked at you. L was the exchange between the both of you and couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy in his heart.

'Now, if you'll excuse us, Jieun and I have better things to do than hang around with losers like you.' Baekhyun returned L's cold stare and walked off.

'Bwoh?! Losers?!' L yelled with anger. He pulled Baekhyun back and threw a punch against his jawline.

Baekhyun reacted fast and quickly threw a punch at L too. Soon, it broke into a pretty big fight. People were crowding over and half the school was cheering for L, and the other half was cheering for Baekhyun.

You couldn't handle it anymore and quickly ran into the middle and tried to stop them from fighting. From the sidelines you could see Jaemi doing nothing to stop them. You wondered who she was actually cheering for, did she cheer for L because he was her current boyfriend? Or was she cheering for Baekhyun because that's who she wanted? You didn't know but quickly tried to stop the fight.

'STOP!' You yelled. But they continued to fight. L was getting beatened up pretty bad right now.

'I SAID STOPPPPPPP!' You screamed. It caused everyone to turn to you. L and Baekhyun stopped to look at you as well. They were both exhausted and were panting at each other.

Until L suddenly dropped to his knees.

Everyone gasped and Infinite and you quickly ran to his side.

'OMO, L?! Are you okay?!' You asked him with concern.

L starred back and looked into your eyes. 'Ji...eun...' He managed to whisper out.

You finally woke up and realised what you were doing. Why the hell were you with L? And not with Baekhyun? You stood up and looked back but you didn't see Baekhyun anywhere.

L stared at you from behind and watched you search for him. He watched you running off looking for him and it broke it his heart.

*I'm so sorry Jieun... I've finally realised what I've done... Is it already too late? Have you already moved on?*