Lee Jae Mi

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'...Lee Jae Mi.' L finally finished off.

*Lee Jae Mi? Who is she?*

'She was my ex girlfriend of 3 years. She left for the States when she got a scholarship after graduation, and told me to wait for her. But she never came back after the promised 2 years, and she never contacted me either' He explain.

*ex-ex-ex girlfriend?! MWOH?! what am i supposed to do now? ottekea?! What happens if L oppa will start to like her again? Omo, i can't let that happen!*

L grabbed a hold of my hand and looked into my eyes and said 'It's okay. There's nothing for you to worry about' and smiled at me. You gave him a small smile back but you didn't seem convinced of his words.

-

For the next few days, L seemed sort of distant from you. You didn't know what to do or what to think. 

You were sitting on the couch of your living room when suddenly your doorbell rang.

'COMING!' You shouted while quickly running to the door. You opened the door with a smile to greet whoever was here. But you smile quickly disappeared when you looked at the person at your doorstep.

'Tut tut, didn't your parents teach you any manners? You don't even know how to greet people.'

'Annyonghaseyo' You said rather unwillingly.

'That's more like it.' She walked past you and looked around the house. 'Hm, not bad. For someone like you.'

'What do you want Lee Jae Mi?' You looked over to her with a glare.

'Straight to the point aye? I like that. Well, let's just keep it short and simple. I love Myungsoo Oppa and I want him back.' She said it as if it was the most simpliest thing in the world.

You scoffed at her. 'Psh, like that's going to happen. Myungsoo loves me, and we're going to get married in a few weeks.' You pointed out the facts, or so you thought they were.

'Does he really? Does he really love you? I heard this was an arranged marriage, and you know how they all work. They never work out. So why don't you just give up now? Before getting married and then getting a divorce, because that's just going to make you look pretty bad.'

*What a .* You thought in your mind. However, it did make you speechless.

'Nothing to say now huh? Well, i'm off now. Bye~!' She used her fake voice.

You stood there standing after she left, not knowing what to do. You were even more confused about what was going on between them. They had been going out for 3 years, 3 YEARS! Compared to you and L's a few months. How could we even compare that?

You fell to the ground and started crying, crying like you've never cried before.