Who is she?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

For the past week, it was pretty hectic for you and L. You have been busy preparing for the wedding, although mostly your mothers were the ones who was excied about it.

Today, it was time to try on the wedding dress and the suit. Hand in hand, you and L walked into the wedding dress shop.

'WAAAA~' You stared at all the amazing dresses around. 'So pretty...' You admired.

'I bet you'll look even more pretty in it' L winked at you. you slightly blushed at his compliment.

'Hi. Do you need any help?' One of the employees come and asked you. Except her gaze was only on L, your L. However, L didn't notice her checking him out.

'We would like to look at the dress and suit reserved by the Kims.' He requested.

'Oh, you're Kim Myung Soo?' She asked him with shock.

'Yes.'

'O-o-oh, uhm. Right this way...' She lead the way infront. You could tell that she was hyperventilating from seeing THE Kim Myung Soo.

You were both led into your own changing rooms to change into your clothing. The women gave you the wedding dress that was reserved and designed especially for you.

'Woahhhhhh....' You stared at it. It was beatiful, you had to admit. But you were worried if you would actually look good in it...

After a good 10 minutes of trying to fit into the dress, you finally came out. L was already in his suit and he sat down on the seats waiting for.

L's head snapped up as he heard footsteps coming his way. He looked up from his phone and he saw you standing in front of him. He didn't say anything, but only stared at you with his mouth slightly opened.

'Uhm, do i look okay?' You nervously bit your lip. No answer. 'No? Okay.. i'll go change into another one.' You sighed and turned around.

'NO WAIT!' You heard him shout. You slowly turned back around and raised an eyebrow at him.

L cleared his throat, 'You look gorgeous. Keep the dress.' He smiled at you.

'Thanks. You look very handsome as well.' You said. However, you noticed his bow was slightly on an angle. You walked up to him and straighened his bow.

'Uhm, thanks.' His face was slightly red.

'You're welcome' You turned around to change back into your normal clothes.

When you were finally down, you both head out of the store.

'Where do you want to eat?' L asked you.

'Hm... How about at that really nice Japanese Restaurant we went last week?' You suggested.

'Alright.' You both walked hand in hand there, since it was only a few streets away. You and L weren't as awkward as before, and you guys weren't really 'together', but you both would always hold hand when you were next to each other. You guessed it was just an habit now, only normal to.

While walking, you both chatted away about random stuff. L told you a joke, and you cracked up laughing. L smiled seeing you so happy. However, the moment was ruined when someone called out his name.

'KIM MYUNG SOO!~' You saw a girl wearing stilettos, a mini skirt, and a low tank running towards you. 'Who is she? Does she know Myung Soo Oppa?' You questioned in your mind.