L's surprise

My Fairytale Ending With...?

The next day L came to pick you up again. Your eyes were still puffy and you weren't in the mood to even go to school. When you arrived at school, L finally spoke.

'Hey... you alright?' He asked when you both got out of the car.

'Fine.' You replied and walked away to your next class.

'You don't seem fine...' L muttered after you had walked away. 

At lunch time, L saw you in the hallways and you still looked down. 'I wonder what's wrong with her...' L asked. He found Hyo Rin next to her locker and walked up to her.

'Hey. Uhm, can i ask you something?' L asked.

'OMG, L. OMG OMG OMG!' She started to fan scream.

'SHUSH!' L yelled at her because everyone was starring.

'Opps, sorry. Heheh...'

'Anyways, do you know what's wrong with Jieun?' He asked?

*He's worried about Jieun? I see... He's fallen for Jieun hasn't he?* 'Oh uhm, she broke it off with her boyfriend.' Hyo Rin told him.

'What?! Why?' *Even though that sort of made me happy but why?*

'Because she thought that she couldn't be with him when she already has a fiancee'

'Oh... Okay, thanks' He said before he walked away. *Damn... she's like this because of me? I'll make sure she won't regret marrying me. Hm... what can i do to make her feel better... Should i surprise her...?* L smiled as he had a great plan in mind. But he also needed Infinite's help.

'YO GUYS!' L called out of Infinite at their lunch table.

'Wassup L' Dongwoo asked.

'I need your help.' L asked.

'Help?' Hoya laughed along with Sungyeol.

'Shut up. Anyways it's for Jieun'

'Jieun? o0o0o0o, is this what i think it is?' Sunggyu wriggled his eyebrows up and down. L smacked the back of his head. 'YA! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR LEADER?' Sunggyu yelled.

'Whatever.' L said.

'WAY TO GO HYUNG!' Sungjong cheered while giving him a high five.

'Okay, back to the point. I need you guys to help me with a surprise event for Jieun. She's feeling down and it's basically my fault.'

'Surprise event? I'll help you! You came to the right man.' Woohyun said. With that, they decided what to do for the surprise event.