Why?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

A/N: Hello! ^^ I just wanted to let you guys know, I changed your name to 'Shin Jieun' But it's still going to be 'You'. Enjoy reading!~

-

For the next few days, it was the same. Hyorin tryinig to cheer you up. Your parents worrying about you again. Jaemi making your life at school hell. Myungsoo, no, L, always around Jaemi and standing up for her.

Today, Jaemi was constantly testing you again. Yet you had to resist it. People thought that you exploded before was all for L's attention, which was obviously not true.

It was practically a daily routine for Jaemi to knock over your books on your table in the morning now.

And then after that, to bump into your shoulders.

You made sure not to eat in the cafeteria anymore, just in case she would ruin your uniform again. Hyorin would always go eat your food and both of you would eat at the school garden. It was nice and quiet there, where hardly anyone was. Except today was different.

Jaemi was sitting at the seat you and Hyorin usually sat with her little 'followers'. They were only friends with her because they wanted to get closer to Infinite, but you couldn't blame them. Infinite were really nice to you, back when you and L were together. You shook off that thought and bravely walked towards her.

'What do you want?' You asked without any interest.

'What do you mean what do you what? I'm not doing anything' She said innocently.

'Why are you sitting in my seat? Go back to your L.' 

'Your seat? Where? Does it have your name on it?' You knew she was going to say this, so beforehand, you had engraved your name on it at the bottom in small letters.

'Actually, in fact it does.' You pointed to your name at the bottom. Her followers tried not to laugh but you could see the smiles on their faces. You smirked in content.

Jaemi was taken back that you actually had done that, so she cleared 'So what if it has your name on it.' You rolled your eyes and just decided to walk away. You couldn't be bothered dealing with her today.

As you were walking into the building, you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up and saw L. You both stared at each other for a second before you quickly ran away.

*I'm sorry Jieun, I didn't mean it for it to happen this way. Why does my heart still beat? Why does it still ache for you? Even when I'm with Jaemi? Why?* L thought before walking away too.