First meeting

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Jieun! Get up now! Theres only 15 minutes left till school starts!' your mother yelled.

You groaned and went back to sleep. But then sat straight up as you just processed what your mother had just said.

'8:45AM, !' you jumped out of bed and quickly went to your own bedroom bathroom. Quickly brushed your teeth and straightened your hair. Next you ran to your walk in closet and pulled out your school uniform. Grabbed your bag, run down the stairs and out the door.

'5 minutes left!' you cursed under your breath and started running. Luckily your school wasn't that far away. 

As you were running, you looked down at your phone to check the time and wasn't watching where you were going. 

OFFFT! You had ran into something solid which caused you to fall over and scratch your knee. 

'YA! WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING. DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?!' you heard a voice and turned around to see a very good looking guy on the floor as you. But the way he had talked to you got your attention, not his looks. 

'Aish, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I HURT MY KNEE?! Never mind, I don't have time for you. I'm late' you ran off limping before that guy could stop you. 

You had just gotten to school just on time and ran to your classroom. 

'Jieun!' your best friend Hyo Rin ran towards you for a hug. 'OMO! What happened to your knee?!' she said as she stopped halfway to point to your knee. 

'Aish, don't remind me about it' and took her seat next to Hyo Rin.  The teacher walked in and started the class. 

'WELCOME! It's your last year of high school and I'm going to be your home room teacher. This year...' you stopped listening because Hyo Rin had slipped you a piece of paper with a note. 

'what happened to your knee?'

You wrote down what had happened while running to school and passed the note back to her. She scribbled something down and passed it back. 

'who was this guy?! Don't worry, if you ever meet him again, make sure to tell me. I've got your back'

You read the note and gave her a small smile before focusing back on the teacher. 

Lunch time finally came, you and Hyo Rin went to your lockers and put your books away and made your way to the cafeteria. As you were walking, you realized everyone was making way in the middle, as if for someone royal who was walking down. 

You looked across and saw a group of guys walking towards you and Hyo Rin. But one of them stood out front the others. 

'YOU!' as you both shouted while pointing at each other.