Secret

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 9- Secret?

“Alright guys! Let’s have lunch before doing our work!” Seungcheol gathered the boys in the kitchen. As soon as they all got to their seats, Mingyu noticed one seat in particular was empty. Wonwoo’s. “Hyungs! Where did Wonwoo go? Did he get kidnapped? Oh my god. Why is no one panicking?” Mingyu stood up from his seat, pacing around the kitchen. “Oh come on Mingyu hyung. Are you for real? Wonwoo hyung said that he would be hanging out at Jun’s house today just now when we were at the gates!” Seungkwan said whilst taking bites out of his lunch. “Really…so now he and that Jun are best friends? Pfft…” Mingyu mumbled to himself. After lunch, Mingyu went back to his room to finish his work and he may or may not have searched through Wonwoo’s stuff. What was he looking for? Beats me either.

Meanwhile in Jun’s house…

“WAH! Your house is almost like a mansion…” Wonwoo exclaimed the moment he stepped into Jun’s house. There was a chandler hanging in their living room, with a 50 inch TV and lots of console games. Their kitchen was twice the size of the kitchen in the orphanage too! Jun brought Wonwoo on a tour around his house, and Wonwoo was shocked to find out that there was 5 levels to his house. They had a garage where most of their branded cars were kept. Jun’s room was located on the 3rd floor. His room was like a combination of 4 rooms in the orphanage. ‘Wow’s were the only word coming out of Wonwoo’s mouth. Jun’s room was rather neat, the complete opposite of what Wonwoo had expected. Jun had a corner for his martial arts equipment, a corner with a TV and his console games, his bed, a walk-in wardrobe and a corner for his study table. “Well. It isn’t exactly as good as it seems. My parents spend at least 18 hours at their office, which means that I’m alone at home most of the time with my butler. That was why I was so envious of you when you told me you had 7 other brothers.” Jun said, sitting on one of the couch in his room. “It can get quite suffocating at times staying with so many people. The noise and everything. I really miss my old house…living with my mother…” Wonwoo sighed. “Don’t worry! You now have me! Let’s go play games!” Jun exclaimed, helping Wonwoo up. They sat in front of the TV and played a few console games of Wonwoo’s choice. Wonwoo was really glad that he had such a reliable friend like Jun. Jun had never once look down on him and even offered help to him.

“Are you hungry? Let’s order some Chinese food!” Jun said. The two decided on what they wanted before Jun told his butler, who called the restaurant. Their food came in 30 minutes and the two boys wolfed down their food. “Hey Jun! It’s getting late. I think I should get going already!” Wonwoo said, grabbing his bag. He was afraid Mr and Mrs Choi might reprimand him for returning late. “Wait up! I’ll get Mr Jung to send you back!” Jun said, holding Wonwoo back. Jun asked Wonwoo for the address of the orphanage and within 10 minutes, they were right in front of the orphanage. “Thanks so much for today Jun! I really had lots of fun. See you in school tomorrow!” Wonwoo said, patting Jun on the shoulder. Jun winked and waved to Wonwoo. As soon as Wonwoo stepped into the orphanage, all 7 heads in the living room turned to look at him. “Wonwooooooo hyungggggggggg! Where did you goooooooooo? Why didn’t you bring Channie alonggggg with youuuuuuuuuu!” Chan whined as he ran across the living room. He stood in front of Wonwoo with his arms crossed, pouting. “Aigooooo. Our Channie. Don’t be upset at me alright? My friend asked me over to his house. I’ll bring you to the playground tomorrow okay? I promise!” Wonwoo said, trying to make peace with Chan. He held out his pinky finger. Chan stood at the same place, contemplating the deal. “Fine. But. You need to be my playmate for the next…one month!” Chan said, before hooking his pinky finger with Wonwoo. Wonwoo grinned at the younger boy before ruffling his hair.

“So hyung. What did you do at Jun hyung’s house? Were there a lot of toys?” Seungkwan asked, curious of how other people’s house were like. After all, he only lived in the orphanage his entire life. “Hmmm…it was huge! Like really huge! It had 5 floors and he even had a TV and many console games in his room!” Wonwoo said, describing every corner of Jun’s house to the rest. The boys listened in envy, and one person in particular didn’t seem very happy. Yes, you guessed it. Mingyu. “Pfft. So what if it’s big. He stays in it alone. That .” Mingyu said, unimpressed with what he just heard. Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders, before Chan dragged him upstairs into his room. “Hyung! You won’t believe what I found out when you were gone! The hyungs were planning something without the two of us!” Chan exclaimed as soon as the two of them were alone in the room. Wonwoo raised his eyebrows, not sure what Chan was talking about. “I swear hyung! I’m not lying!” Chan said. “What can they be planning about?” Wonwoo questioned. Chan shrugged his shoulders dejectedly. I knew it. Mingyu and Seokmin are definitely up to something again. But what is it. Why do I feel angry about Mingyu and Seokmin again…Urgh me and my stupid thoughts. Wonwoo lightly hit his head a few times. “Don’t worry Chan-ah. I’ll find out what they’re up to again.” Wonwoo said

Please log in to read the full chapter