Fall Into Our Trap

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 21- Fall Into Our Trap

“So everyone has untangled their hands already right? Let’s move on to the next game!” Wonwoo rushed through his sentence, not letting the freshmen answer. He quickly let go of Mingyu’s hand before walking away from him. Mingyu scrunched his eyebrows together, not liking how Wonwoo was acting. Acting like he doesn’t care huh. Fine. I’ll see how long you can put up with this act. Mingyu kept his eyes on Wonwoo.

“The next game we’ll be playing is called Never Have I Ever. So for this game, we can sit down in a circle. So the first person to start will say something they haven’t done before. So for example, never have I ever broken something in my friend’s house. So if you did break something in your friend’s house before, then you would have to fold one of your finger. This means you would have 5 chances. If you have all 5 fingers folded first, then you would lose the game. Should we have a punishment for the losers?” Wonwoo explained to the freshmen.

“Ooh…sounds interesting. Yes! We should have a punishment!” A girl with really small eyes said. Wonwoo remembered her name. It was Minjoo.

“How about recreating a picture that the others choose?” Junsoo, the boy with brown hair and beautiful eyesmile said. Wonwoo remembered him to be the guy who taught him how to untangle his and Mingyu’s hand.

“Okay! Great! So shall we start?” Seungcheol said, getting them to settle down in a circle. Seungcheol decided to start the game and it went in the anti-clockwise direction. The game continued and after 5 people, it was Wonwoo’s turn. Everyone looked at Wonwoo, expecting him to say something.

“Wait…give me some time to think. I really can’t think of something.” Wonwoo was anxious. His mind going blank.

“Sunbae! Hurry! 5, 4, 3, 2-” Minjoo counted down, making Wonwoo even more nervous than before.

“Alright fine! I have something. But all of you gotta promise not to laugh at me…I’m serious.” Wonwoo said, pointing his finger at them.

“Oh hurry up alright grandpa Jeon!” Seungcheol hollered, making the entire class burst out laughing.

“Never have I ever…dated…anyone…before.” Wonwoo said in his softest voice. He was embarrassed. There were gasps, the freshmen couldn’t believe that this attractive boy right there had never ever dated before.

“Sunbaenim. Are you for real? Are the kids in this school blind or what? How can you be single?” A girl with bangs questioned in disbelief.

“Let’s not question Wonwoo bout this shall we…sensitive issue. HAHAHA. Okay so who needs to fold?” Seungcheol said, trying to get the kids to move on. Mingyu smirked when he heard Wonwoo confessing that he had never dated before. It was going to be something he could use against Wonwoo in future. If they ever became friends. Again.

“Oh! Mingyu! He folded! I knew it from your looks. How many girls did you date?” Jinyoung, who was sitting next to Mingyu, asked.

“Maybe…2 or 3? I’m not sure. I can’t really remember. It was in middle school. Nothing serious though. Just playing around.” Mingyu said, sneaking glances at Wonwoo. When Wonwoo heard Mingyu saying that, he was furious. But he tried to keep his expressions calm. He didn’t want to attract any attention and certainly not let Mingyu see anything.

“Pfft. Player. No wonder none of the relationships lasted long.” Wonwoo spoke his mind without realizing. He only found out that he said his thoughts out loud when everyone was looking at him, dumbfounded and Seungcheol was facepalming himself. Nice going Jeon Wonwoo. Urgh. Now’s he’s probably gonna think you’re jealous right… Wonwoo rolled his eyes at himself.

“Who are you to judge? Besides, you didn’t even know what happened during those relationships. Perhaps they dumped me? You didn’t even ask.” Mingyu retorted.

“Alright guys! Calm down! A game’s just a game. Let’s not have any misunderstandings!” Seungcheol said. Wonwoo nodded his head before getting the freshmen to continue the game. After a few more kids, it was Mingyu’s turn. Surprisingly, no one had run out of chances yet. A few were left with just one chance.

“This fact is probably gonna be really shocking. But fine. Never have I ever…kissed anyone on their…lips.” Mingyu said, his facing turning red from embarrassment. There were howls and teasing coming from everywhere. His classmates really couldn’t believe it. Kim Mingyu. Tall with sunkissed skin, beautiful eyes with double eyelids, a tall nose, sharp jaw and really kissable lips. No one could ever believe that Kim Mingyu has never kissed anyone before. Once everyone had calmed down from the Mingyu situation, they continued the game.

“Never have I ever showered together with someone else before.” Minyoung said. The only people who folded their fingers were Mingyu and Wonwoo.

“Ohhhh! Mingyu is dead!” Eunwoo said, pointing his finger at him.

“Well. I guess he has to do the punishment! Let’s choose a picture first!” Jinyoung suggested excitedly. Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other at the same time, and when Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo, the older merely look away in another direction.

“Okay! This picture will do! Mingyu-ah! Pick someone to do this with you!” Junsoo said, nudging Mingyu on his shoulder.

“Okay. Then the other person who folded his finger. I’ll do it if that person does it.” Mingyu said, crossing his arms while shooting arrows at Wonwoo with his eyes. The entire 1A was now looking Wonwoo, who was not pleased with the situation.

“Choose someone else. I’m not doing it. I didn’t even lose yet.” Wonwoo said haughtily. Well, after living with Jihoon for years, this boy was getting kind of competitive too. He didn’t like doing punishments if he didn’t lose and even if he did lose, he would try to get his way out. Just like Jihoon, it was rare for him to lose.

“Guys…choose someone else instead of Wonwoo…Erm just a heads up because you’re new here. He doesn’t really like…losing nor doing punishments. So…” Seungcheol said before patting Wonwoo on his shoulder, as if to tell him he’s on his side.

“I’m not doing the punishment without him…” Mingyu said, pouting while looking at his classmates, asking them for backup. Soon enough, the entire 1A was begging Wonwoo to do the punishment with Mingyu.

“Sunbaenim! Please! It’s your second last day with us!” The class begged Wonwoo, thinking of so many things to say. Wonwoo let out a sigh, there was no way he could get out of this.

“Fine. Just one. After this I’m not going to play anymore. Ask Seungcheol hyung to play with you guys…” Wonwoo compromised, before standing up, making his way next to Mingyu. Eunwoo and Jinyoung smirked before showing the picture to Mingyu and Wonwoo. It was a picture of a couple looking deeply into each other’s eyes with their foreheads leaning against each other. Wonwoo was speechless. He fell into the trap the freshmen set up for him. You must be wondering, how did those 3 guys know what to do?

Flashback to the day before…

“You’re Mingyu right? I’m Jinyoung! This is Eunwoo and Junsoo!”Jinyoung introduced when they bumped into Mingyu in the hallways during lunch.

“Err yeah. I’m Mingyu.” Mingyu replied curtly, rubbing his eyes, not wanting to show his new classmates the tears b in his eyes.

“Hey…you alright?” Eunwoo asked, looking at Mingyu straight in his eyes. Mingyu showed a sad smile, shaking his head. Mingyu was always so straight with his feelings, never beating around the bushes. The 4 of them walked away from the cafeteria. Their feet brought them to the staircase that was furthest away from the busy school compound.

“You haven’t eaten your lunch?” Junsoo asked, nodding towards the sandwich in Mingyu’s hand.

“It’s…not for me. I actually bought it for someone else. But he…” Mingyu explained, sighing, not able to complete his sentence.

“Jeon sunbae…right?” Eunwoo asked, observing Mingyu’s expression. Mingyu winced at the mention of Wonwoo’s name.

“I knew it…something must be going on between the two of you. I saw you staring at him the moment he stepped into the auditorium.” Jinyoung said. Mingyu blushed a dark shade of red. Was he so o

Please log in to read the full chapter