Reunion

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 45- Reunion

“Oh hyungs! You’re back!” Chan greeted with a mischievous smile on his face. He obviously knew something happened between the two before he interrupted, judging by the close distance between the two.

“Oh hey Chan!” Wonwoo greeted, gently shoving Mingyu away by his shoulders. Wonwoo wrapped an arm around Chan’s shoulder, pulling the younger into the house, leaving Mingyu pouting on the porch.

“Hyung aren’t you coming in?” Chan asked as he turned around smirking at the other.

“I swear…Lee Chan…” Mingyu grumbled as he trudged into the house.

“Yah…Jeon Wonwoo. What are you doing here?” Soonyoung questioned, looking up from his laptop.

“Why can’t I be here? Not like you own this place.” Wonwoo sassed.

“Hahahaha! Soonyoung hyung just got his served real well.” Chan laughed before he earned a smack across the back of his head.

“Yah! Who taught you to speak like that? Is it Kim Mingyu?” Wonwoo chided, throwing Mingyu a look.

“Yeah…Mingyu hyung teaches me all those stuff…” Chan joked. Apparently Wonwoo didn’t get the joke and he sent a whack on Mingyu’s shoulder.

“Ahhh! Fuuhhhhhh….it hurts….” Mingyu held back the curse as Wonwoo’s eyes widened.

“Don’t you even dare curse in front of my Chan…” Wonwoo glared, pulling Chan away from where Mingyu was seated.

“Okay enough couple fights please. Damn you guys are about to start World War III…” Soonyoung mumbled.

“Hyung! Have you guys eaten? We’re about to order some pizza because SOMEONE was too lazy to cook.” Seokmin emphasized, while staring at Soonyoung.

“Nope…we haven’t ate yet. Just order anything. I have no preferences when it comes to pizza.” Wonwoo smiled. Seokmin nodded his head before going to his room to make the orders. 

“Hyung! I need you to help me with some homework!” Chan exclaimed, pulling Wonwoo up by his hand.

“Yeah sure let’s go!” Wonwoo said, letting Chan hold his hand. The two went back into the shared room where Chan pulled Wonwoo and sat him down on his bed.

“Didn’t you say you need help with your homework?” Wonwoo asked when Chan was just pacing around his room, as if he was waiting for something to happen.

“Weird…he should be coming in soon though…” Chan ignored Wonwoo’s question. As if on cue, Mingyu stomped into the room.

“I knew it.” Chan smirked as he whispered to himself.

“Yah. Didn’t you say you had homework? Was that just an excuse?” Mingyu asked as he raised an eyebrow at Chan.

“Yeah yeah…I had some…” Chan grinned before he took out his Mathematics textbook. Oh. He really did have trouble completing his Math homework.

“This one…I spend hours staring at it…and I couldn’t solve it.” Chan whined as Wonwoo turned the textbook around.

“Probably because you’re too stupid…spending your time in school playing and dancing all day.” Mingyu said, earning glares from both Chan and Wonwoo.

“Wonwoo hyungggggggggg…Mingyu hyung is so mean!” Chan whined.

“Just ignore him. I bet he doesn’t know how to solve this either.” Wonwoo smiled, patting the younger’s head.

“Yah! Says who!” Mingyu retorted as he squeezed his way onto Chan’s bed.

“Hyung! Get off! There’s no more space for you here!” Chan said, kicking Mingyu’s . Wonwoo laughed at the sight in front of him.

“Wonnie-ah!” “Wonwoo hyung!” Both Mingyu and Chan called out at the same time, making Wonwoo laugh even more.

“Okay…I’m done laughing…Chan-ah. Move over a little. You know his long legs can’t fit in that small space.” Wonwoo smiled.

“Forget it. I’m just going to sit on you.” Mingyu said before sitting on one of Wonwoo’s thigh.

“Yah! You’re so heavy! Get off!” Wonwoo whined, hitting Mingyu’s back gently. The younger only stared at the Math sum intently, trying to solve the problem in his head.

“This is easy. Just apply the formula and move this over. Do the division and you’ll get the answer!” Mingyu explained, using a pencil to point out to Chan. And it seemed like Chan understood, his face brightening up. Chan turned the book around and he followed Mingyu’s instructions and solved the sum successfully.

“Ohhhh…Kim Mingyu…Never knew you had it in you to solve a Math sum…” Wonwoo teased, poking the sides of his boyfriend.

“Excuse me. You aren’t the only smart one here.” Mingyu said proudly, folding his arms. The next few sums were also solved by Mingyu as Wonwoo watched in awe from the side. Mingyu looked…really charismatic with his eyebrows scrunched together when he was trying to concentrate.

“Babe…do I really look that handsome…that you can’t even take your eyes off me…?” Mingyu asked teasingly. Wonwoo blushed, looking at the other direction.

“Ah really…really hyung? Did you really have to do that in front of me?” Chan huffed, ruffling his hair, making Wonwoo grin at him.

“Hyung! Mingyu! Chan! The food is here!” Seokmin called out from outside the room.

“Let’s go hyung! I’m starving!” Chan hollered, running out of the room. It was a habit for the boys to rush whenever food was around because it will all be gone before you know it.

“Hey…you didn’t answer me…” Mingyu said, pulling Wonwoo back by his hand.

“…h-huh?” Wonwoo was confused.

“I asked you if I was really that handsome?” Mingyu repeated.

“…yeah…” Wonwoo whispered in his softest voice, looking down.

“I’m still mad that we didn’t get to finish our business…and also you siding and following Chan around without me…” Mingyu pouted.

“…aren’t you hungry. Let’s go before the food is gone!” Wonwoo hurriedly ran out, making Mingyu chase after him. They finished dinner and were taking turns to shower as usual.

“Hyung! Let’s go shower together!” Chan suggested to Wonwoo as Seungkwan walked out. Mingyu’s forehead creased. Something was up with Chan. It seemed like the younger was trying to keep Wonwoo away from him. Before Wonwoo could say anything, Mingyu pulled him along.

“Too bad Chan. He is MY boyfriend. So if you would excuse us…we’re going to shower.” Mingyu exclaimed as he dragged Wonwoo into the shower.

“C-can’t we s-shower separately?” Wonwoo blushed as Mingyu took off his uniform, stepping into the shower area.

“Oh come on…we haven’t showered together in ages…are you gonna shower in your uniform?” Mingyu teased. Wonwoo looked away before he took off his own uniform as well before stepping into the shower. Mingyu lathered his hair with shampoo, giving Wonwoo a scalp massage. Just like they did 8 years ago, Mingyu messed around with Wonwoo’s hair, forming it into different styles. Wonwoo did the same, but the shampoo accidentally got into Mingyu’s eye.

“Ah! Wonnie-ah! My eye!” Mingyu shouted.

“Wait wait! Lift your head!” Wonwoo instructed as he gently wiped the soap off Mingyu’s face. He washed the soap off before splashing water onto Mingyu’s face.

“Is it better now?” Wonwoo asked. The younger tried opening his eye, before nodding. They washed off all the soap and dried themselves, exiting the toilet.

“Does it hurt a lot?” Wonwoo asked, concerned.

“It still stings a little…” Mingyu pouted. His eye was still a little red from all the rubbing.

“This is why we shouldn’t shower together. You end up playing and look what happened…” Wonwoo mumbled, gently caressing Mingyu’s eye.

“Oh my god…please tell me you guys didn’t do anything unholy in the toilet…” Seungkwan exclaimed as he heard their conversation.

“Yah! What has Kwon Soonyoung been teaching you guys!” Wonwoo chided as Seungkwan ran off into his room.

“Let’s go back to our room…” Mingyu said, tugging Wonwoo’s hand. They settled down on Mingyu’s bed, as the younger wrapped the blankets around them.

“Are we going to…continue where we left off…?” Mingyu asked, leaning closer to Wonwoo.

“B-but Chan…” Wonwoo got cut off again as Mingyu leaned in, placing his lips on Wonwoo’s. Wonwoo could feel the warmth of Mingyu’s lips, sending chills down his spine. He slowly wrapped his arms around Mingyu’s neck, deepening the kiss. Mingyu then took a step further, as he gently nibbled Wonwoo’s lips. Wonwoo had never done anything like this before, but everything seemed to have come to him naturally. His lips carefully separated and Mingyu smirked as he dominated the kiss. Just as Wonwoo was about to meet Mingyu in his mouth, loud footsteps approaching the room could be heard. Wonwoo pulled away from the other, looking away shyly.

“Oh…? Hyungs…are you sleeping already?” Chan asked, as he walked into his room.

“No…we were about to until you-” Mingyu exaggerated as Wonwoo hit him on his chest. Hard.

“Ouch! That’s no way to treat a patient who just got back from the hospital…” Mingyu reminded.

“Chan-ah. Have you finished your homework?” Wonwoo asked as he got up from his lying position. Mingyu rolled his eyes. Chan was another er after Jihoon.

“Y-yeah…I think so? Wonwoo hyung…I think I’ll sleep with Seungkwan hyung tonight…” Chan said, taking his pillows and blanket out. The younger wanted to spend time with Wonwoo but Mingyu signalled for him to get out of the room.

“W-why? Stay here! Hyungs aren’t doing anything indecent I promise!” Wonwoo said, pulling Chan back into the room. When Wonwoo wasn't looking, Mingyu glared at Chan, motioning for him to go.

“N-nah…you should…stay with Mingyu hyung alone…” Chan said before running off to Seungkwan’s room. Wonwoo pouted, seeing how his favourite dongsaeng has chosen another hyung to sleep with. As he turned around, he saw Mingyu grinning victoriously.

“Kim Mingyu…you better control those damn hormones of yours…If not I’m not sleeping on the same bed as you tonight.” Wonwoo warned.

“What? I didn’t do anything…” Mingyu pouted.

“Yeah…and who was the one telling Chan that we were going to……” Wonwoo’s sentence ended abruptly, too embarrassed to say the word.

“I was just kidding…” Mingyu whined. Wonwoo shook his head in disbelief before he switched off the lights and laid down next to Mingyu.

“…I miss this…getting to lay in bed next to you…having my arms wrapped around your waist and your head next to my chest…” Mingyu said as Wonwoo snuggled in.

“I missed you too…” Wonwoo smiled. Mingyu placed a kiss on top of the older’s head.

“Babe. I’ve thought about it…let’s make rules so that such things won’t ever happen again.” Mingyu said.

“Hmm? Like what?” Wonwoo questioned.

“Okay. First rule, if we ever get into fights in the future, l

Please log in to read the full chapter