New Transfers

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 35- New Transfers

After Mingyu left, Wonwoo stayed next to Jihoon, giving him company even though the shorter refused. He would sleep on the floor next to Jihoon’s bed and he would wake up every 2-3 hours just to check on him. It was unnecessary but it made Wonwoo feel better.

“For the hundredth time. I am fine. Jeon Wonwoo. I’m not gonna be weak and act all frail.” Jihoon huffed as Wonwoo stopped him from leaving the house.

“But Jihoon-ah. You may bump into him or something!” Wonwoo argued as he tried to follow the shorter out.

“Don’t you have that History project of yours that’s about due? Don’t risk your grades. Come on. I just want to hang out with some of my friends…” Jihoon said, pushing Wonwoo back into the house. . I totally forgot about that History project. Wonwoo groaned.

“Okay fine. But reply to every single one of my text and update me on your whereabouts. And I’m serious Lee Jihoon.” Wonwoo said, crossing his arms. The shorter smirked, before walking off, turning around to wave. As soon as the younger was out of sight, Wonwoo whipped out his phone and texted Jihoon.

 

To: Marshmallow Hoon

Hey! You didn’t even tell me where you’re heading to!

 

From: Marshmallow Hoon

Oh come on. I’m not 5 for god’s sake.

 

To: Marshmallow Hoon

Seriously. I’m not letting you out the next time.

.

 

From: Marshmallow Hoon

┐(´•_•`)┌

 

Wonwoo cursed internally before heading to his bedroom. He sighed as he pulled out his history textbook and laptop, reading to start on his research on whatever it was. He couldn’t even remember what they were supposed to research on. As he took out his essay paper, he read through the question and let out another sigh laying his head on his table. Hitler. That one man who had so much hate. Definitely made a name for himself in History. Wonwoo started writing his essay, backing it up with several sources he found. He needed to salvage his grades because of that surprise test they had previously. He couldn’t risk getting his kicked out of student council. Mr Kim already hated him so much. If his grades dropped, there would be an excuse for Mr Kim to kick him out happily. Wonwoo completed his essay and dinner time was approaching. He went to Jihoon’s room and as expected, the younger was not back yet.

 

To: Marshmallow Hoon

Yah! Why are you not home yet?

Lee Jihoon! Reply me now!

 

From: Marshmallow Hoon

Wah…seriously you’re so annoying.

I told Aunt Soomin that I wasn’t coming home for dinner already.

 

Wonwoo pouted as he read the reply from Jihoon. Wonwoo had his dinner as usual before showering and returning back to his room.

 

To: Jun the

Yo! Wanna play LoL?

I’m bored af…

 

From: Jun the

No thanks…I’m not even halfway done with my History report…

Speaking of which. Have you even done it?

 

To: Jun the

Of course. I’m not you bruh. Finished it in 3 hours.

 

From: Jun the

you and your god damn amazing brains.

Now shut up and get lost. I need to concentrate if not I wouldn’t get any sleep and end up looking like a panda.

Which is you.

 

To: Jun the

Fine. Be like that.

I wanted to tell you something but I guess you’re not playing nice enough. Hmph.

Have fun suffering with Hitler.

 

Wonwoo huffed as he sat on his bed. He could have went ahead and played some LoL by himself, but it just wasn’t as satisfying. Having a partner and sabotaging their opponent’s team was just way more fun. Especially when they were on a video call. They would curse and swear all the night while trying to destroy the opponents. Wonwoo lost all interests in playing games by now, and his mind gradually thought of Mingyu. Speaking of which, the younger didn’t text him at all the entire day. Which was rather strange. But Wonwoo didn’t want to seem needy, so he went to bed early.

He must have slept too early because Wonwoo woke up at 5am in the morning. An hour earlier than needed. He groaned as he slipped out of bed into the toilet. He decided to take a shower and as he looked into the mirror, he realized that his jaw wasn’t as defined as before. Not believing his eyes, he stood on the weighing machine. He weighed 57kg. It was considered underweight for someone standing at a height of 180cm. I gained 2kg in a month. Great. It must have been all those cheeseburgers and food I ate…Damn it…time to lose them again. Wonwoo packed his bag at a slow pace, before changing into his school uniform. He did not forget to put on his tie and student council badge. Wonwoo sat on the sofa, waiting for Jihoon to wash up and have his breakfast.

“Wonwoo-ah. Aren’t you going to have some milk?” Aunt Soomin asked. It was Wonwoo’s usual routine and it was weird not seeing him hold a bottle of milk in the morning.

“Nah…I’ll be starting a diet from today…I’ll just have some water.” Wonwoo smiled as Jihoon made his way down the stairs. When the shorter was done with his breakfast, the two made their way to school.

“Where’s your milk?” Jihoon asked, shooting Wonwoo a questioning look.

“Ah…I finished it…before you came down.” Wonwoo hesitated. There was no way he could tell Jihoon about his diet plans. The younger would choke him to death with his bare hands even before he could shed any fats. Jihoon still had this doubting look on his face, but he decided not to pursue the topic further.

Wonwoo’s right eye started to twitch, and the older had a bad feeling in his gut. Something bad was about to unfold today. He closed his right eye, before tapping it a few times, hoping that it would stop twitching. As Wonwoo’s right eye was twitching at that very moment, someone else’s right eye was twitching as well. Mingyu. Both boys had no idea what was about to happen but they knew it wasn’t something good.

Wonwoo and Jihoon walked to their homeroom together. They were in the same class, together with Soonyoung. Jun was unfortunately in another class. Jihoon sat at his usual seat, one the next to the window on the fourth row. Wonwoo was just right behind him at the last row, the seat next to him empty. Soonyoung arrived minutes after and the class was getting noisier gradually.

“Won-ah. I think I found someone for the date thingy we talked about.” Soonyoung said, drawing the attention of both Wonwoo and Jihoon.

“Who is it?” Wonwoo asked, while Jihoon was looking at the two sceptically.

“A freshman from 1A. She looks pretty hot and I heard from the others that ever since she stepped into this school, lots of seniors have been hitting on her.” Soonyoung described.

“And you? Of all people managed to set her up on a date. Is she blind or something?” Wonwoo teased. And as always, teases thrown towards Soonyoung would be returned with a friendly smack on the shoulder. Just as Wonwoo was about to verbally throw something mean at Soonyoung, their class advisor entered the class.

“May I have your attention please 2A? Great. Now that I have your attention. Starting from today, a new student will be joining our class. I’ll get him to introduce himself now. Please

Please log in to read the full chapter