A Break

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 41- A Break

It was pretty early in the morning, like 7am, when Wonwoo’s phone started ringing. It woke the owner up, and he wasn’t happy. He was about to kill the person who called him. He slide his finger across the screen, answering the call. When he placed the phone next to his ear, he jumped up in shocked, causing the person next to him to jolt awake.

“YAH! JEON WONWOO! WHERE THE ARE YOU?! YOU WEREN’T HOME THE ENTIRE NIGHT?!!!” Jihoon screamed the moment Wonwoo picked up.

“Babeeee…who is that? Can’t you just hang up…it’s too early.” Mingyu grumbled, pulling Wonwoo’s phone away.

“YAH! KIM MINGYU! YOU TOOK HIM AWAY WITHOUT SAYING A WORD! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN HE WASN’T IN HIS-” Mingyu hung up the call and placed Wonwoo’s phone on the cabinet next to him.

“Let’s just go back to sleep…” Mingyu mumbled, pulling Wonwoo back under the sheets. The younger hugged Wonwoo by his waist and the two fell back into their deep slumber without knowing the consequence of hanging up on Jihoon. It wasn’t long before someone invaded the building where everyone was sleeping. How? Well, he has been to this place a few times before and he knew the password for the door. This short boy was fuming mad. What did he do to deserve this? Being concerned for his brother’s safety and his phone call was ended even before he could finish what he wanted to say. Jihoon collected a pail of cold water from the toilet before he barged into Mingyu’s room. He gently removed the covers off, his face blushing from the sight in front of him. The two had their limbs entangled and Wonwoo had his face buried in Mingyu’s chest.

“Wake up you losers!” Jihoon announced, kicking Mingyu’s bed. He made no effort to keep quiet even though Chan was fast asleep in the bed next to Mingyu’s. Seeing how the two were still fast asleep, Jihoon smirked evilly.

“Good ing morning you s!” Jihoon shouted as he poured the entire pail of water at the two, who jumped up in shock from the cold water.

“What the ?!!” Wonwoo shouted, wiping the water from his face. The drowsiness was washed away by the water and he looked up angrily, wanting to have a better look at the person who poured cold water on him. Oh . It’s Jihoon. We’re screwed. We’re screwed. I need to make a run. Wonwoo’s eyes darted away when Jihoon looked at him. He ran out of the room, not knowing where he was headed to. He tried escaping to Soonyoung’s room, but it was locked. When he turned around, he saw Jihoon pulling Mingyu’s ear, walking towards him.

“Get your back here now Jeon Wonwoo.” Jihoon growled. Wonwoo ran down back out into the living room and out into garden. When he turned back, he realized that Jihoon didn’t follow him out. But then he heard a shrilling scream coming from inside. Mingyu.

“WONNIE-AH! SAVE ME! JIHOON HYUNG IS TORTURING ME! SOMEONE SAVE ME! HELPPPPPPPP!” Mingyu screamed as Jihoon tightened his grip on Mingyu’s ear.

“Just shut up. It isn’t that painful. Stop being dramatic for once Kim Mingyu.” Jihoon said, as he looked outside. Wonwoo ran back into the building, having the thoughts of saving his boyfriend. But when he saw the look on Jihoon’s face, he started to have second thoughts.

“Hehe. Good morning Jihoon.” Wonwoo gulped.

“Good morning my .” Jihoon snarled, pulling Wonwoo by his ear with his other hand.

“Ahhhhh! It hurts! Let go let go!” Wonwoo shouted, trying to escape from Jihoon’s grip. The shorter may look cute and all, but he had this crazy, scary power within him. Add that to the list of why Jihoon is cute but scary and unapproachable.

“Stop making a din in the morning will you…” Seungkwan said, walking out of his room, still not awake.

“Get back into your room. This is none of your business Boo.” Jihoon instructed. Seungkwan rubbed his eyes, before escaping back into his room. By the time Jihoon let go of the two, everyone in the house had woken up. And they were all gathered behind the pillar, watching the scene unfold in the living room. Both Mingyu and Wonwoo were kneeling on their knees with their hands held high.

“Now tell me what you did wrong.” Jihoon said, his hands resting on his hips. The two looked down, not wanting to speak a word. Soonyoung sniggered, covering his mouth and ducking away when Jihoon turned and look down the hallways.

“Yah! Speak up!” Jihoon said, his voice slightly louder than before.

“…I…f-forgot to tell y-you…that…I…w-was staying o-over…” Wonwoo stuttered. He was clearly shocked at Jihoon’s wild behaviour.

“That was just a small reason. Something else!” Jihoon said, tapping his feet. He was getting impatient.

“I swear Jihoon-ah! It wasn’t me who hung up on you! I picked up your call but…” Wonwoo paused. He was kinda throwing Mingyu under the bus. He didn’t want to get into trouble when it comes to Jihoon.

“…what…yah…how dare you betray me after that kiss from yesterday!” Mingyu whispered, nudging Wonwoo’s shoulder.

“WHAT?! KISS?!” Jihoon shouted once more. Yup. That just made Jihoon even angrier than before. Wonwoo winced at the loudness before whispering to Mingyu, asking him to shut up for now.

“That’s it. Jeon Wonwoo. We’re leaving now. Go get your bag. Now!” Jihoon barked. Mingyu’s eyes widened, as he saw Wonwoo scrambling back into his room to grab his stuff before rushing out, next to Jihoon’s side.

“I’m not done with you yet Kim Mingyu. I’ll be back to deal with you. Mark my words.” Jihoon said before pulling Wonwoo out along with him.

“I’ll call you later babe!” Wonwoo said as he got pulled out.

“Babe my . Shut up. We’re going home now. Don’t even think about seeing him for the next few days Jeon Wonwoo.” Jihoon said, not even allowing Wonwoo to turn around to wave goodbye to Mingyu.

“Well well…looks like the real er is Jihoon huh? It’s going to be tough to get pass that little one.” Soonyoung sniggered as he walked out of his hiding place with the rest. Mingyu sighed, lowering his head. He should have seen this coming. Wonwoo didn’t even call or drop Jihoon a text yesterday night. And knowing Jihoon being the overprotective brother…this would have happened.

 

The entire bus journey was silent. No conversations were made between Jihoon and Wonwoo. The moment they got home, Aunt Soomin asked the two to have breakfast but both shook their heads, going back to their individual rooms. Wonwoo went back to sleep, not before he changed his clothes. Well you could say that Jihoon was overly protective. After all that has happened to Wonwoo, you couldn’t blame Jihoon. The younger had been texting Wonwoo all night, and there were no replies. When he called, they hung up on him. He didn’t sleep the entire night, not knowing where Wonwoo had gone to. He was so afraid that Wonwoo might have gotten another attack out there and didn’t make it home. He promised not to baby Wonwoo anymore, but this was basic concern brothers have for each other.

“Won…let’s talk now.” Jihoon said as he walked into the other’s room. Wonwoo had woken up after a few hours more of sleep and he was just playing LoL as usual.

“…I have nothing to say to you…” Wonwoo muttered under his breath. He w

Please log in to read the full chapter