Second Warnings

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 58- Second Warnings

As Wonwoo stood under the hot water, he felt like most of his troubles were washed away. Except for one. Mingyu. He didn’t understand why they kept hurting each other when they were in a relationship, but they could have tons of fun when they weren’t. Were they really meant for each other? Would things be better if they remained as friends?

“Wonnie? I brought the clothes. Mind opening the door?” Mingyu called out, as he knocked on the bathroom door. Wonwoo hid behind the door as he opened it, reaching his hand out.

“Where? I can’t see…” Wonwoo said, as his hand moved around aimlessly.

“Hereeeeeee!” Mingyu said as he peeked his head in, holding out the clothes to Wonwoo.

“Yah! Get out!” Wonwoo pushed the younger’s face away as he grabbed the clothes and slammed the door shut. They’ve seen each other stark countless of times, but Wonwoo felt weird now that they were back to being friends. He didn’t know why either.

“Ahhhh…I thought we could shower together…” Mingyu mumbled to himself as he sat outside the bathroom with his own clothes in hand. Wonwoo hurriedly finished his shower, and he walked out of the bathroom as he saw Mingyu sitting outside.

“W-what are you doing here?” Wonwoo asked, as he dried his hair with a towel.

“Just waiting for my turn…hey. Wait for me to be done okay! I’ll walk you home. Don’t even leave without me!” Mingyu hollered before he rushed into the bathroom. Wonwoo chuckled at the younger’s action, before he made his way to Mingyu’s shared room. He sat on the younger’s bed, which was mostly occupied by the big stuffed toy he got for Mingyu’s birthday. He smiled, picking it up, giving it a tight hug. He hesitated for a moment before he took a sniff of the toy, definitely smelled like Mingyu.

“Wonnieeeeee. I’m done!” Mingyu called out as he walked into the room where he saw Wonwoo dumping the stuffed toy aside like he was doing something wrong.

“Y-yeah…I’m kind of…tired…I thought of waiting for you to be done before leav-Achoo!” Wonwoo sneezed even before he could finish his sentence.

“Yah…are you sick? Did you catch a cold? We better dry your hair first!” Mingyu said, as he grabbed his hairdryer. He placed his hand over Wonwoo’s forehead, and thankfully the older was not running a temperature. He was probably cold.

“Here. Put on this jacket.” Mingyu passed his varsity jacket which had his name embedded at the back to Wonwoo, who observed the jacket for a moment before putting it on as instructed.

“Aigooooo…after my little kitten has taken a shower, it’s time to dry his hair and make it soft and fluffy again~” Mingyu sang as he blew dry Wonwoo’s hair, treating it with utmost care. His fingers ran through the older’s hair, making sure to not overheat his scalp. Mingyu grinned to himself when he realized that Wonwoo was dozing off, his head bobbing down so often. When he was done drying the older’s hair, he gently patted his cheeks.

“Wonnie-ah…hey? I’m done with your hair.” Mingyu said gently, not wanting to disturb the older’s sleep.

“Mmm…I’m tired…can I just sleep…?” Wonwoo mumbled, his eyes opening and closing. Mingyu’s eyes widened, the sides of his lips going up. Wonwoo…wants to stay?

“Y-yeah! Sure. Stay for the night…” Mingyu grinned before he carefully helped the older lay down on his bed. He pulled the covers over Wonwoo before he turned off the lights in his room and he went back into the living to join the rest. He didn’t forget to make a phone call to inform Jihoon that Wonwoo would be staying for the night. The last time they didn’t, a crapload of hell broke free.

 

“Jeon Wonwooooooooo~” Soonyoung sang as he tickled the other’s ear, trying to wake him.

“5 more minutes pleaseeeeee Jihoonieeeee…” Wonwoo whined, as he turned his body the other way. He snuggled into the warmth, as he took in a deep breath. Something smelled like vanilla. Wait. His bed never felt this warm, and the scent in his room never smelled like that. And Jihoon’s voice…was a little weird? Wonwoo opened his eyes groggily and the sight that greeted him, made him stare. For a little too long. Mingyu was sleeping peacefully, with his arms wrapped around Wonwoo’s slim figure. Mingyu’s lips were slightly apart and his chest rose and dropped at a slow rhythmic beat. The younger was still sleeping, thankfully for Wonwoo. He pried Mingyu’s arms away, but it was a failed attempt as it woke the younger. Mingyu started stretching and opened his eyes.

“Morning Wonnie~” Mingyu greeted, as he smiled. Wonwoo swore the younger’s smile was worth a thousand volts, and it was brighter than the sun that was shining in through the window. Without a word, Wonwoo got out of bed and hurriedly made his way to the bathroom. As he stood before the mirror, he saw how flushed his cheeks were. Jeon Wonwoo. What’s wrong with you. Control your god damn hormones will you… Wonwoo shook his head furiously as he splashed his face with cold water, trying to make the redness subside. He brushed his teeth and did his other morning routines before getting out and he was surprised to see Jihoon sitting in the living room with his uniform in hand.

“Thought I would bring you your uniform. You can’t even fit into your own, what’s more Kim Mingyu’s.” Jihoon said as Wonwoo intercepted his uniform.

“Thank youuuuuuu~” Wonwoo said, before pulling the shorter into a hug.

“Ah! Yah! What’s wrong with you…” Jihoon muttered under his breath, as he tried to push Wonwoo away.

“Don’t act like you hate it. I know you love it. Hehe.” Wonwoo grinned, before he went back into Mingyu’s room to change into his uniform. As he was changing into his school pants, someone barged into the room, making him panic and fall backwards. It was Mingyu.

“Yah! Get out! Can’t you see I’m changing!” Wonwoo exclaimed as he tried to cover the lower half of his body.

“It’s too troublesome. The toilet is wet. I can’t possibly change there. We can just change here together…what’s wrong?” Mingyu asked, raising an eyebrow at the older’s weird reactions.

“Urgh…whatever. Just turn around. Don’t even think about peeking…geez…” Wonwoo mumbled. He only continued changing when Mingyu turned around to change into his own.

“My heart’s probably going to explode at this rate…” Wonwoo whispered to himself, as he buttoned his shirt.

“Wonnie hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” Mingyu called out from the other side of the room. Wonwoo heard the younger’s steps going towards him, and he started to panic. Why? God knows…

“Yeah yeah. Hold on…stupid buttons.” Wonwoo fumbled, buttoning the wrong buttons.

“Let me help you…” Mingyu said, as he ed Wonwoo’s school shirt, buttoning it properly this time. He may or may not have left the top buttons open, wanting to see more of the older’s chest, which earned him a slap on his own chest.

“Kim Mingyu. Can you be more decent…” Wonwoo rolled his eyes, pulling away from the younger.

“Okay okay! Sorry! Get back here…I’ll help you with your tie…” Mingyu said, as he started to tie Wonwoo’s tie around his neck. He put on the student council badge and when he was done, he cheekily pulled the older’s tie, closing the gap between the two of them. His lips hovered over Wonwoo’s as he let out a breath.

“You…are always…making me go insane…” Mingyu whispered against Wonwoo’s lips, but he eventually moved backwards, smirking as he saw Wonwoo getting flustered and his face was turning red.

“Stupid…Kim Mingyu…” Wonwoo cursed under his breath as he grabbed his bag and exited the room with his face painted a deep shade of red. Mingyu laughed as he saw the older stomping out of the room frustrated. He wanted to kiss the older so badly, but he knew he shouldn’t. What if Wonwoo didn’t want it? He had been sending so many mixed signals that Mingyu was getting so confused. And if Wonwoo didn’t want it that way, things would have become so awkward. He decided to just give really subtle but obvious hints, and push Wonwoo to the edge. So that the older can take initiative and start something if he really wanted to.

“Yah…why is your face so red? Are you sick?” Jihoon asked as Wonwoo fumbled his way out of the room, frantically putting on his shoes.

“J-just stop asking me q

Please log in to read the full chapter