Exposed

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 63- Exposed

“The last lesson for today will be cancelled so that all of you can go home for revision. Work hard and we’ll see all of you back here next Monday for midterms!” Ms Lee announced, shouts and cheers resounded through the hallways. It was the miracle before midterms.

“Yes! More time for our investigation! Oh yeah. Sejun can you get Hanse to meet us? From what you said, he seems pretty suspicious.” Hayoung cheered, before settling down.

“Yeah sure. But I’m not sure if he would want to…” Sejun said, before he dialled a certain number. He made conversation with the younger, before a small smile crept onto his face, seeming to prove that the request was a success.

“He says he’ll drop by in about 5 minutes.” Sejun informed as he made himself comfortable in the clubroom.

“Great. Won…Won?” Hayoung snapped her fingers, making Wonwoo look up at her from his trance.

“H-huh?” Wonwoo looked at her with a blur look.

“What happened out there? You seem pretty…out of it…” Hayoung asked.

“N-nothing…” Wonwoo replied, giving a small smile, trying to reassure Hayoung. But at the same time, he couldn’t help but feel like something bad was about to happen. He seemed pretty determined about approaching Nayeon and getting her to stop…But would she listen? I really hope nothing bad happens…Mingyu…please stay safe no matter where you are and what you do…

“Sup- Hyung…what are these people doing here…?” Hanse questioned as he stepped into the clubroom, three of them staring at him. He felt like he just stepped into trap. As he was about to turn around and leave the clubroom, Hayoung closed the door, smiling sweetly at him.

“Take a seat will you? We need your help.” Hayoung pointed to the sofa, pushing his shoulder a little. It wasn’t a question. It was a statement that carried a little threat in tone. Hanse had no choice but to follow her words, sinking into the sofa.

“Pretty sure you know my friend here right?” Hayoung asked, shooting a glare in Hanse’s way. This was the other side of her. She may appear gentle, kind and nice. But when needed, she could come off as a scary kid too.

“W-what? No. I-I don’t know h-him.” Hanse stuttered, avoiding eye contact with Wonwoo.

“Hanse-ah! Just tell us the truth. Come on. We’ll help you with whatever Nayeon noona has up her sleeves!” Sejun pleaded, tugging the younger’s sleeve.

“Ah! Hyung! Seriously. I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Hanse retorted, pulling his arm away.

“You. Were there when she attacked me the first time. And the second time up on the roof. You were there too. You alerted her of my presence.” Wonwoo spat, staring dead at Hanse. He couldn’t tolerate the lying any longer. Hanse stared at his feet. He wanted to tell the truth so badly. But he couldn’t. Nayeon had lots of evidence in her hands that could get him suspended or even worse, expelled. To tell the truth, Hanse had been having nightmares every night. Wonwoo’s limp body and pained expressions would appear in his head whenever he closed his eyes. He kept wondering about the older’s well-being and having Sejun around him made the guilt amplify by a thousand times.

“I-I…I can’t help you…I’m sorry.” Hanse closed his eyes, shaking his head. He couldn’t expose Nayeon at the expense of his future.

“B-but why…? Did she do something to you…too?” Wonwoo asked, making Hanse groan.

“Just stop! I can’t tell you anything! There’s no way I’m sacrificing myself. I’ll get expelled if anything gets out!” Hanse shouted. A flicker of hurt flashed on Wonwoo’s face.

“Just what is it…that she has that would get you expelled? Tell us. We’ll find a solution for sure! Hanse! We’re talking about a person’s life!” Sejun chided.

“I have a life to live too! Why is it that I’ve to sacrifice myself again? Kim Mingyu is probably having the time of his life with her right now.” Hanse hissed, pushing Sejun’s shoulder, distancing himself away from the older.

“W-what are you talking about? W-what’s being done to him? SPEAK YOU IDIOT!” Wonwoo shouted, grabbing Hanse by his collar.

“You don’t even know what you got him into do you?” Hanse let out a bitter chuckle. Wonwoo’s grip on Hanse’s collar tightened. His knuckles turning white.

“He’s probably high on some kind of drug right now. That’s what she planned on doing. And he stupidly fell into her trap. Going to her, wanting to stop her? She’ll never stop until she gets what she wants. You guys are idiots for wanting to play this game with her!” Hanse said before a punch flew to his face. He winced at the pain he felt. He never expected Wonwoo to throw such a strong punch. He didn’t look like the kind to.

“I’ve gotten whatever you said on record. And I’m telling you. You aren’t getting away with any of this. You’re officially an accomplice of hers.” Hayoung said, pulling Wonwoo away from Hanse.

“…” Hanse cursed kicking the table in front of him, sending it a few metres away. The table screeched, making the other three wince.

“I’m telling you. If you don’t tell us what she planned and did. You’re getting expelled too. Either way. If you choose to help us, we might be able to help you…if you don’t. You already know what’s going to happen.” Hayoung threatened, staring down at Hanse.

"Hanse-ah...You still love him don't you? The only way we can save him now...is if you tell us what happened..." Sejun said, trying to convince Hanse. Wonwoo's eyes widened. Hanse still loved Mingyu?!?! A few moments of silence passed, before Hanse made up his mind. He told them about Nayeon’s plan from the start and how she carried them out. When he was done with the entire process, the three of them listening were unable to speak, mind still processing whatever Hanse just told them.

“That’s…ed up.” Was all Sejun said. They were all spacing out, until Hanse’s phone rang. It broke their trance, heads whipping in the younger’s direction.

“…it’s from her…what should I do? You don’t think she found out that I told you guys everything right?!” Hanse exclaimed, his hands shaking as he held the device in his hands.

“Calm down! Hanse! Hear what she has to say. Put it on speaker.” Sejun said calmly, placing an arm on the younger’s shoulder. Hanse looked at his hyung, before he nodded his head. He trusted the older.

“Yah! Do Hanse! Where the are you?! You’re supposed to come help me record the video you !” Nayeon shrilled over the phone. Hanse looked at Sejun, asking for help through his eyes. Ask her where she is and say you’ll come. Sejun mouthed, before pointing towards the phone.

“W-where are you? I-I’ll come…something cropped up in c-class…” Hanse replied, hoping and praying that the girl couldn’t sense the lie.

“Come to the shed behind the football field…Now!” Nayeon screamed before hanging up the phone.

“! ! What are we going to do now?!” Hanse panicked, as he slipped his phone into his back pocket.

“We’ll expose her doings! We need to inform Mr Jung and get help!” Hayoung said, as she tried to leave the clubroom, but got help back by a shaking Hanse.

“No. No. No. If they find those videos of me in her phone…I’ll be better off dead!” Hanse exclaimed, shaking his head.

“W-we’ll help you get rid of those videos…let’s make a plan…before moving off.” Wonwoo suggested. The 4 of them huddled in a circle, trying to figure out a plan. One that would officially end this entire nightmare Nayeon created. One that would make sure that Hanse’s secrets were safe forever. One that would make sure that Mingyu was safe. Once they were clear with their plans, both Wonwoo and Hayoung headed off to the principal’s office, to get some backup and help. Hanse and Sejun were headed to the back of the football field where Nayeon was waiting. This plan had to work. They had no other choice.

 

“N-Nayeon noona! Open up! It’s Hanse!” Hanse knocked on the shed, tapping his feet impatiently, as he turned around to look. He wanted to make sure that no one was around to see him.

“What took you so long?!” Nayeon rolled her eyes as she opened the door, looking around Hanse to make sure the younger brought no one along. Sejun was hiding a few metres away from the shed. His role was to distract his sister once Hanse had her phone. As soon as Hanse walked into the shed, he regretted helping Nayeon. Mingyu was sitting on a chair, with his hands tied to the back. His eyes were cloudy, the drugs were clearly taking effect. Cold sweat was trailing down his neck. Soft groans were coming from him.

“Take this! You better do a better job!” Nayeon said, shoving her phone into Hanse’s hands. She approached Mingyu, ing the younger’s shirt one by one. Soft moans rolled off Mingyu’s tongue as her hands brushed his exposed chest. This was it.

“N-Noona! Someone’s out there!” Hanse shouted, pointing towards the window. Nayeon turned her head around swiftly, catching a glance of someone running past.

“You stay here with him!” Nayeon instructed, before dashing out of the shed, chasing after the person. It was Sejun. Part of the plan. Hanse hurriedly went through her gallery, deleting every single video she had of him. Seeing how she was not back yet, he ransacked through her bag, finding that important thumb drive. He slipped it into his back pocket, before a loud groan came from behind him.

“S-so…hot…h-help me…” Mingyu groaned, struggling. Hanse approached him carefully, observing the other’s pained expressions. He bent down to Mingyu’s eye level, and he carefully patted his sweat away.

“A-ah…more…more…” Mingyu moaned. Right. The drugs were supposedly meant to make Mingyu high, and want to have more contact. Hanse looked away, knowing that he would fall into Mingyu’s eyes if he ever looked for more than 3 seconds.

“H-Hanse…You know…I really…am sorry…” Mingyu confessed, making the mentioned boy look up.

“I-I…didn’t mean…to do that…it’s just…I-I reall

Please log in to read the full chapter