Missed

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day. . .

 

“Really? He’s still asleep until now?” Mr. Do takes a small sip on his coffee still with a surprised face. Ahreum nods with a smile while placing the portion plates on the triplet’s meal trays. “We took a nap and he woke up a bit when the triplets woke up and went out. I turned the TV on at around six, I think? Then he fell asleep again and didn’t wake up anymore. He looks so tired, Appa.” Ahreum explained in detail. “He’s going to have a headache if he oversleeps though.” Mrs. Do who was stirring the soup on the casserole tells. “I know but I already tried waking him up, he said he’ll sleep a little more. I don’t want to try again; he’ll just get mad at me.” Ahreum muffles with a pout. “What time is it—oh, it’s already eight. Ahreum-ah, we’ll go to the dentist today for the triplets’ appointment right?” Mrs. Do asks.

“Ne, Eomma. Baekhyun Oppa scheduled it much earlier for me so that there won’t be too much people. We’re the first one, I think. It’s at nine.” Ahreum answers earning a nod from her mother-in-law. “Why don’t you bring Kyungsoo along then?” Mr. Do suggested. “Oh, that’ll be too stressful for him Appa.” Ahreum shakes her head right away while laughing. “Yes, I know. Remember the triplets’ first doctor’s check up? It was so tiresome; they were all freaking out. Now this is their first dentist’s appointment, I can already imagine what chaos it will cause in Baekhyun’s clinic.” Mrs. Do chuckles along. “I already warned Baekhyun Oppa about it, he said he’s used to it, and his other two assistants are all dads too. I’m sure they can handle it well with us.” Ahreum reassures.

“But I think it’ll be better if Kyungsoo experiences it too, I don’t think he’d say no to that. And after, you family can go out for lunch. Your mom and I will just stay here and watch her daily drama.” Mr. Do insisted. “Okay, that tempted me to go on your suggestion Yeobo. Aigoo. Ahreummie, try waking him up.” Mrs. Do finally agrees while chuckling. “Okay.” Ahreum ends up agreeing while feeding Manse. “Sweetie, look at your brothers they’re eating well. Here, hm?” She gives the spoon and let the toddler eat himself. He keeps on playing with his food only. “Ahreum-ah, let me take care of that naughty kiddo.” Mr. Do stands up and takes her place.

So Ahreum excuses herself for a while and went to their bedroom.

She cautiously went inside and it was very dim inside, the curtains were all down, Kyungsoo must have pulled it down himself since she doesn’t remember doing it before leaving the room. It was very quiet inside and she can barely see a movement on the bed where Kyungsoo was tuck under the comforter. The atmosphere made her very nervous to actually wake him up. “Uhm. . . Oppa?” She tries out first while standing by the door. Of course, she didn’t get any response. “Oppa.” She calls much louder this time and walks to the bed for real. She taps her throbbing chest before crawling onto the bed. “Hey, wake up now. You’ve been sleeping for too long already.” She tells and pulls the comforter down revealing her upper body.

Earning a loud groan from him.

“Oppa, wake up hm? It’s already eight and you’ve been sleeping since yesterday. It’ll give you extreme headache. Ne?” Ahreum asks but he only clacked his tongue before snatching the hem of the comforter from her and covered himself up again. “A little more. . .” She hears a faint answer from him. “Oppa, Eomma and Appa told me to wake you up already. Please? The triplets are eating breakfast already. Let’s eat?” She tries again while trying to grab the comforter but she couldn’t pull it down anymore, Kyungsoo was holding it. “Oppa.” Ahreum climbs over him this time and she could hear him hissing in an irritated way. “Yah~ so grumpy, you can’t just sleep the whole furlough, you know. And besides, I actually want to bring you along later. The triplets will have their first dentist’s appointment. I’m sure they would want you there ‘cause they’ll be scared.” She explains.

And this time, she hears a sigh from him. A defeated sigh.

Finally, he pulls the comforter down himself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter