Wishes

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day. . .

 

Kyungsoo woke up first. He gently removes his sleeping wife’s arm from his waist so he could get up. He gets off the bed and wore his boxers before walking to the bathroom to do his business. After doing so, he walked back out and saw Ahreum curled into a ball like she was cold. So he searched for the condo’s heater and adjusted it before walking back to the bed. He tucked her more under the comforter before giving her a light kiss on her head. He next picked his shirt up from the floor and wore it before walking to the couch where his bag was on. he spots the very tiny stairs at one corner and went up. “Moya, she’s the only one who fits in here. . .” he chuckles softly as he takes the small steps that he could onto the small spaces of the stairs. Once he was at the second floor, more like an attic-like structure welcomed him.

There’s a lot of things going in there.

A bean bag at the corner and a total of four short but side closets. There’s also a short vanity area there and he could already sense Ahreum sits right on the floor if she’s doing her makeup there. He rolls his eyes while chuckling at the sight of her ‘walk-in closet’ right now. “This is like a doll house.” He mutters before walking into it and searched for a space where he could put his tings in.

All the closets were occupied and so the only thing he could think off was space management. He re-arranged some of the stuffs she had until there’s two drawers empty just enough for his stuff. Once he was done, he stood up and kicked his bag at the corner for a while before walking to the railing to check if Ahreum’s aware. Still sleeping. “Ah. . . I forgot toothbrush.” He mutters and walked to the vanity closet. He tried searching for possible extra toothbrush there. But then something caught his attention. It was a paper that was pinned on the side of the mirror.

A paper that has a few things written on bullets, Ahreum’s hand-writing.

Reading all of her birthday wishes, he can’t help but to smile while shaking his head. All of her wishes revolved around him, they don’t even seem like wishes, more like a to-do list. “Silly girl. What kind of wishes are these.” He mutters before pinning back to the mirror.

And just as he was going back down with his bag, he thought. . .

Why not do it for her instead?

So not caring about the order of the list, he walked straight to the kitchen. He decided to alter the wish and make breakfast for her instead, it’s her birthday after all. He tried his best to make her every movement as gentle as possible and anyway, Ahreum sleeps like a log so he didn’t have a problem.

Fortunately, she actually had some other stuff like eggs, bacon, fruits and all that in stock aside from her diet meals so he was able to make a nice breakfast plate for her.

He ended up with a nice full breakfast meal for her, also a cup of coffee to include another one from her wish list.

He placed them neatly on a tray that he found at one corner of the kitchen counter and smiled in satisfaction of its outcome. He doesn’t always cook for her; he can’t even remember the last time he did. Back when she wasn’t still debuting and still had a lot of time at home, she would always be the one to wake up early to cook so Kyungsoo never had the chance to beat her to it.

He thought he always lacked of sweet gestures like this towards her and he feels sorry for that.

Every single day he tries his best to show her but sometimes, he thinks he still at it.

He’s just so lucky Ahreum knows him too well to still complain.

But now he actually had this chance to serve her, he should at least grab it.

Leaving the tray for a while, he walks over to the couch where he placed his bag at. He takes out something, a marker pen, with his growing smile before going to the bed. He opens the cap of the pen with his mouth and lets the cap settle in between his teeth as he sneakily crawls to the bed near Ahreum. “Wish number four is my command, Mrs. Do.” He muffles softly with a cheeky smile and started writing ‘I love you’ on her forehead. From her right cheek – ‘You’re my one’ To her left cheek – ‘and only.’ before lastly drawing a big dot on the tip of her nose like a puppy’s.

“Cute.” He muffles before closing the pen again. He chuckles feeling proud of his own ‘artwork’ on her face as he casually lays himself down beside his log-like wife. “Now for your wallpaper.” He reaches for her phone on the bedside table and without further ado, took a selfie there. He posed with a simple smile nothing more and changed her phone wallpaper with it before placing it back on the bedside. “Complete.” He mutters before turning to her again. He clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter