Silly and Sillier

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Constantly glancing at his wife, Kyungsoo tries his best to make up the perfect words in his mind. “Uhm—I want to. . .” he clears his throat while hesitantly gazing his eyes at the couple in front of them. “Ahreum wants me to. . . apologize—“Oppa.” Ahreum tapped him on the thigh. “I want to apologize.” He finally said the actual sentence he should be saying but had his eyes closed. “Because?” Baekhyun tils his head like a puppy while asking. It made Kyungsoo look up to him with a disgruntled face. “Can’t I be sorry without a rea—“Oppa.” Ahreum clears while calling out to him again.

“But he’s too much.” He groans while looking down to his wife. “What too much?~ I was just asking for the reason why you’re apologizing.” Baekhyun chuckles while folding his arms. “Yah, don’t enjoy this too much. He’s already making an effort.” Doori mutters while patting her husband’s arm. “Why not~ in a million years, I would have never imagined Do Kyungsoo, THE DO KYUNGSOO, apologizing to me right now. I’m sorry babe, I’m just so amused right now.” Baekhyun explains while clapping his hands. Ahreum gave him a side-glare before smiling along to his joke.

“Fine, I did you two wrong. I said hurtful things and Baekhyun you know the reason. Don’t act like I didn’t tell you.” Kyungsoo muffles while fiddling with his fingers. “Yes, I already told Doori. I was just fooling around. Apology accepted.” Baekhyun turns genuine again as he answers. “Thank you.” Kyungsoo briefly replies before turning to his wife again. “No problem. Anyway, how are you two?” Doori asks with a bright smile. “Unni, it worked. We did it and we’re much finer now. I’ve never felt this confident in our relationship before.” Ahreum answered while Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “That’s good to hear. You know, if we didn’t do the same thing before, I doubt if we’re even married right now.” Baekhyun tells earning a light hit from his wife.

“It is true~ sometimes you just have to be brutally honest with your partner. It doesn’t always mean you won’t work out or you don’t love each other anymore if there’s hate and complain. I mean in our case, we were handled by a professional, but it’s almost the same with talking privately. Doori and I found out about our differences that we never really knew we had. Even the way we think and handle a relationship are very different.” Baekhyun explains. Somehow, it made Kyungsoo finally soften up to the man and he gave him a nod. “Yeah, the only way to work it out is communicating. Everything else comes along with it.” Doori added.

“Unni, Oppa. Time really made a great impact in your relationship huh? You’ve gone through a lot.” Ahreum coos while casually leaning her body on Kyungsoo. “Yeah, we’ve gone through madness of up’s and down’s. Five years of dating, then ten years of separation. . . and then now.” Baekhyun agrees and looked down to his wife with full of love. “Total of fifteen years. Gosh, we’re so old.” Doori groans and buries her face on his neck. “So it’s like you dated around. . . when you were fifteen?” Ahreum asks and the two nodded. “WOW~ That’s so romantic.” She giggles while glancing at Kyungsoo who only chuckled while nodding.

“We’ve been classmates since kindergarten. She’s my first love.” Baekhyun answered while confidently pointing at Doori. “Like, since I was six I’ve been crazy about her. Is that weird? Well, not really crazy. I just remember back then, I would tell my mom to invite her to the house, since our mom are good friends. But all the freaking time, she never paid attention to me until middle school.” He continued explaining. Kyungsoo and Ahreum could clearly see the love between the two as they tell their long- love story.

“Well anyway, we’re actually gonna go skiing later, I mean I will ski she will watch, but we’re going on a tourist spot for a while.” Baekhyun ends the story and held his wife’s hand. “It was nice having coffee with you two. And Kyungsoo, take care of your wife better okay? You’re a good man.” Doori gave him two thumbs up. The couple bid goodbye even giving Ahreum a hug before leaving.

Once the two of them were alone, Kyungsoo placed his forehead on Ahreum’s left shoulder. “Why?” The woman asks while chuckling. “I’m sorry. . .” he started apologizing to her again. “Aigoo~ Oppa, I said it’s alright now. We’re good.” Ahreum his head while humming. Kyungsoo lifted his head up to look at her in the eyes. “I still feel like a jerk until now.” He muffles with his very troubled expression. “You are not a jerk. Okay? You don’t need to really change, just lay low on being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter