Something Wrong

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been her second cycle since she started taking the pills and so far, she only got some of the side effects which include hot flashes, nausea, weight gain and most importantly increase in ual arousal – which is good, it means it’s working.

Just like today. . .

Ahreum waits for her husband to arrive while sitting on her bed. She was feel so wet and hot at the same time that she just had to call him to go home. She knows she’s already disturbing his work but she couldn’t help it, she felt like she’ll go insane if she doesn’t let go of this feeling. She had to make an excuse just to make him go home. She told him she fell in the bathroom and sprained her foot – she knows she went overboard on lying but she’s been really seeking for extra attention from him for the most weeks.

Attention to either lash out on him or make out with him.

It’s up and down and she knows it herself.

“Ahreum?” Once she hears her husband’s voice, she shot up from the bed and rushed to the door. She opened it herself and saw Kyungsoo standing there already with his concerned eyes. “What happened to y—hmffhh!” She pulled him in for a kiss right away and started dragging him to the bed. “Woah there!” The man pulled away with his astonished face but before he could actually interrogate her further, she pushed him down the bed. “Let’s talk later, Oppa.” Ahreum muffles in between breaths before moving her shorts and underwear right away. “W-wait! Aren’t you injured?” Kyungsoo asks and flinched frantically when Ahreum crawled on top of him right away.

“Let’s do this while I’m ovulating, please. I beg you Oppa.” She pleads while unbuckling his pants. “Uhm—O-okay?” Kyungsoo unsurely answers while panting. “But wait, so you were lyi—oh my god. . .” He throws his head back when Ahreum started giving him a fast like she’ll lose it any minute. “Yah~ calm down!” he started laughing although he also likes the feeling she was giving him. But she looked panicky and desperate right now. After a while, Ahreum climbs up high and captured Kyungsoo’s lips for a wet kiss to turn him on even more. “Hmm~ Oppa. . . I love you.” She muffles continuously through the kiss while still giving him a .

Once she thinks he’s hard enough, she positioned him in her entrance herself.

And a quickie took place

Or a not-so-quickie

 

Thirty minutes later. . .

“I can believe I left a meeting for this.” Kyungsoo mutters in between pants but he had an amused smile on his face. “It’s so hot. . .” Ahreum groans while fanning herself. “You know, you’ve been acting weird. What’s this all about?” Kyungsoo then turned his body to look and pull her closer. “Nothing much. . . aish, I need to take a shower.” Ahreum murmured briefly before getting off the bed. From what she knows, the medication should be working already, she’s been taking it religiously for every cycle, she never missed a day on the schedule.

Kyungsoo on the other hand dressed up again and went out to the kitchen. He’s not stupid after all, he knows Ahreum’s being desperate to get pregnant again. They are both in great desires to have a baby but he doesn’t want her to act all pushy like that, it’ll only tire her out to always think about it. That’s what he’s worried about. For the past weeks, Ahreum barely had any schedules and she would always tell him it’s just the time of her career that she’s that in-demand.

But he can’t help but to think that it’s because she’s been stressing about having a baby.

He believes it would come at the right time so as much as possible, he doesn’t want to force nor rush it at all.

And it seems like he’s the only one who’s calm about such thought.

 

_ _ _

 

“Oppa, look. The netizens are posting this photo of mine in a premiere I attended.”

Rushing to her husband with a big frown, Ahreum shoved the phone right in front of his face showing this photo of hers.

“Oh, pretty.” Kyungsoo grabbed the phone like a proud father smiling down to it. “No, they said I’m getting fat.” Ahreum muffles and sat down to his lap like a whiny child. Kyungsoo just lifted the phone away from her when she sat on him. “What fat? You look so pretty in here.” He disagrees and even shows the photo to her more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter