Warm and Fuzzy

More Than A Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taking gentle steps toward the couch, Kyungsoo made sure not to make any noise while approaching his girlfriend. Once he was right in front of her unconscious figure, he made himself comfortable and sat right on the remaining space on the couch. “You will always look like a kid when sleeping.” He mumbled and pushed some strands of hair away from her face. Staring down at her, his lips curve up into a loving smile and his hand settles down her arm. “I can’t even imagine myself having someone else besides this woman.” He chuckles while looking from her head to toe as if checking if she was uncomfortable anywhere.

“Okay, now I’m ready.” He softly coos while looking around. He was about to tap and wake her up when he stopped halfway. “Wait a minute. . .” A smirk slowly reaches his lips as he immediately takes something out of his bag – a marker pen. Just when he was planning to propose properly, he just had to think of some other way to actually do it. Carefully leaning much closer to Ahreum’s face he gently places the tip of the marker starting on her right temple before writing down the magic question right on her whole forehead,

 

‘MARRY ME.’

 

He covers his mouth with his free hand to refrain himself from laughing. After writing that sentence on her forehead, he moved the marker down to her chin and drew a heart there. Once he was satisfied enough of vandalizing the innocent woman’s face, he puts his marker back in his bag before standing up. The next thing he did was to go to her bathroom. He doesn’t really know where this idea came from but he just randomly thought of the plan right on the spot. He nicely places the opened box of ring beside the hand soap on the edge of the sink. He looks at himself in the mirror and chuckled, he could already imagine Ahreum’s reaction once she sees her face.

All clear, he got out again and closed the door.

He’s not all the time this silly and playful but why not today, it’s a proposal anyway. He thought it won’t be bad to make it a little bit more memorable than the traditional proposal.

As soon as he was back in the living room, he picked the remote control up and turned the TV off. After that, he walks back closer to the couch and nudged his knee on Ahreum’s legs. “Yah. Wake up.” He speaks trying to sound as casual as possible. “Bae Ahreum.” He calls out and begins tapping her cheek this time. A little more taps and nudges, she finally wakes up while blinking. “Hmm. . . Oppa, you’re here now. I was just watching TV.” She quickly pulls herself up while fixing her hair. “Watching TV, you were drooling.” He scoffs back before grabbing both of her wrists to help her stand up. “Anyway, what are you going to say?” She asks while rubbing her sleepy eyes. “I’m hungry, that’s what.” Kyungsoo answers before dragging her to the kitchen. “OH?~ Aigoo, you really love my cooking now huh?” Ahreum teases and hugs him from behind while trailing like a train.

“Yup. You should start learning more dishes from now on, okay.” Kyungsoo pats her hands clasped together on his chest as they walk into the kitchen. “Oh really, you want me to? Yes, Oppa!” Ahreum answers while giggling like a child. Once they arrived by the kitchen island, Kyungsoo turned out and looked down to her a calm loving smile but when his eyes reached to her forehead and chin, he tried hard not to laugh. “Why?” Ahreum asks while blinking.

“Could you make me coffee.” He said and Ahreum quickly nods before skipping to the other side of the kitchen. “You should also start improving your coffee for me, okay.” Kyungsoo leans on the island while watching her with a smile. “And. . . you actually maintain this house pretty nicely so I don’t have a say to that. You seem pretty clean, that’s good.” He adds and it finally made Ahreum turn while raising an eyebrow. “What’s with you tonight, Oppa?” She asks and Kyungsoo just chuckled as a response.

“Come here.” He signals her to come closer and so Ahreum hops like a bunny towards him making him laugh a little. She tackles him on the waist immediately while looking up to him with a grin. “What is it, Oppa?~” She asks while puckering her lips, thinking he wants a kiss. So giving her what she wants, Kyungsoo leans down to give her a nice chaste kiss. Staying in a close gap, Kyungsoo could not hold his laugh anymore. “What?~” Ahreum asks while laughing along.

“You just uh. . . you have something on your face. Like a pen mark or something? What did you do?” Kyungsoo answers and lets out his rare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter